In-car Display Screens Market 2020 Trending Technology, Global Size, Insights And Forecast Till 2027
In-car Display Screens Market: Introduction
- Rise in requirement for multifunctional devices in a vehicle cabin results in increase in demand for in-car screen displays. Technological advancements in electronics including innovation of touch screen displays have enabled automakers to embed touchscreen displays into vehicles. Theses displays incorporate multiple features including FM controls and AC controls in a single device which reduces the cost of vehicle manufacturing for automakers.
Key Drivers of Global In-car Display Screens Market
- Increase in need for safety and security drives the demand for in-car display screens. For instance, in-car displays have enabled consumers to have a better control over vehicle security. Vehicle driver can lock a vehicle from inside from a single display. This ensures locking of all the doors and reduces probability of accidents.
- Rise in demand for in-car accessories that help save space in a vehicle is likely to propel the expansion of the global in-car display screens market. For instance, demand for sun visors incorporating infotainment displays is rising as they offer not only protection from direct sunrays but also enable occupant to access news, television, and music system using a single screen.
- Bigger, higher resolution, and curved displays are in demand since they offer more immersive user experience while enhancing the car manufacturer’s brand. For instance, Visteon designed larger displays. The surface of these larger displays may sweep across the entire dashboard. These displays are equipped with photo-realistic color rendering and contrast technology and offer design capabilities including freeform shapes, flowing curves, and slim profiles.
- In-car displays enhance the interior aesthetics of the vehicle. For instance, head-up displays (HUDs) developed by Visteon Corporation is an assembly of large, curved displays with enhanced visuals. Furthermore, Visteon’s next generation cockpit displays are curved and offer high resolution at much larger sizes than current displays. Demand for vehicles with enhanced visuals from the youth population is expected to drive the global in-car display screens market.
Request A Sample Copy Of The Report https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=74737
Flexible Displays to Offer Lucrative Opportunities for Global In-car Display Screens Market
- Technological advancements have enabled the companies to produce foldable touch screen displays. For instance, Samsung has developed a foldable OLED display which has enabled the company to produce a foldable smartphone, which was launched in 2019. Similarly, FlexEnable Limited has developed flexible displays for automotive, which offer lucrative opportunity for designing and developing vehicle cabin anew. Furthermore, Faurecia’s innovative cockpit may shape designing of vehicle cabin in a new direction, enabling installment of multiple functions on a single display. All these aforementioned factors are indicating new opportunities for global in-car display screens market.
North America and Europe Together to Dominate Global In-car Display Screens Market
- Economically developed countries in North America and Europe region including the U.S., Canada, France, Norway, and Germany have well-established research & development organizations. Furthermore, several OEM manufactures have production facilities located in North America and Europe. For instance, Visteon Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Harman International Industries Inc., and Garmin have well-established supplier and consumer network in North America and Europe. These aforementioned factors are likely to propel the in-car display screens market in North America and Europe.
Key Players Operating in Global In-car Display Screens Market:
The global in-car display screens market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the global in-car display screens market include:
- Visteon Corporation
- FlexEnable Limited
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Teletrac Navman Group
- TransCOR Information Technologies
- Xenarc Technologies Corp.
- Denso Corporation
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Harman International Industries Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pioneer Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
Request For Covid19 Impact Analysis https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74737
Global In-car Display Screens Market: Research Scope
Global In-car Display Screens Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Global In-car Display Screens Market, by Propulsion Type
Global In-car Display Screens Market, by Application
- Dash cams
- Infotainment Devices
- Head-up Displays (HUDs)
- GPS Navigation
Global In-car Display Screens Market, by Sales Channel
Global In-car Display Screens Market, by region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market