Vaccines Market Analysis, Trends, Covid-19 Impact, Industry Size, Demand, Outlook upto 2026
The global vaccines market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled "Vaccines Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Recombinant/Conjugate/Subunit, Inactivated, Live Attenuated and Toxoid), By Route of Administration (Parenteral and Oral), By Disease Indication (Viral Diseases and Bacterial Diseases), By Age Group (Pediatric and Adults), By Distribution Channel (Hospital & Retail Pharmacies, Government Suppliers and Others) and Region Forecast, 2019-2026". The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View press release for more information @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/vaccines-market-101769
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other vaccines market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
The global vaccines market size is expected to be USD 93.08 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. The growing prevalence of malaria around the world is a key factor boosting the vaccines market. According to the World Health Organization, in 2017, there were an estimated 219 million cases of malaria in 87 countries. Total funding for malaria control and elimination reached an estimated US$ 3.1 billion in 2017. Contributions from governments of endemic countries amounted to US$ 900 million, representing 28% of total funding. Furthermore, the increasing number of deaths caused by malaria has impelled government and pharmaceutical companies to develop advanced vaccines. According to the latest world malaria report, released in November 2018, there were 219 million cases of malaria in 2017, up from 217 million cases in 2016. The estimated number of malaria death stood at 435 000 in 2017, a similar number to the previous year.
Some of the prominent companies in the Vaccines Market are:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bavarian Nordic
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation.
- Other Prominent Players
Presence of Strong Manufacturers will Propel Growth in North America
North America generated a revenue of USD 22.03 billion in 2018 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period. The presence of strong manufacturers and secure government policies regarding human welfare will bolster growth in the region. Europe is expected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period. Diverse human vaccines policies across European countries such as Germany and France and robust government support will boost the vaccines market trends in Europe.
Regional Analysis for Vaccines Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Vaccines Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Vaccines Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Vaccines Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles