The Global Mass Spectrometer Market is likely to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% between 2019 and 2026. Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “MASS SPECTROMETER: GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS AND FORECAST, 2019-2026” predicts that the adoption of mass spectrometer equipment is likely to increase as this equipment can precisely measure the molecular weight of an analyst. The mass spectrometer instrument together with chromatography calculates the analytical mass of a particular molecule. The report predicts the Global Mass Spectrometer Market was valued at US$ 5,512.2 Mn in the year 2018 and is anticipated to reach US$ 10,044.7 Mn by 2026.
Browse Complete Report Details@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/mass-spectrometer-market-101068
Joel Launches a Novel Mass Spectrometer System to Expand its Product Line
- Shimadzu Corporation
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- AB Sciex
- Agilent Technology
- JEOL USA
- Advion, Inc.
Key Industry Developments
- In June 2018, Thermo Scientific launched Orbitrap ID-X in collaboration with HighChem for characterization of small molecules.
- In April 2019, Agilent launched 6546 quadrupole time-of-flight LC/MS system, a hybrid mass spectrometer to deliver high resolution analytical data.
- In March 2019, JEOL USA announced the launch of GC-triple quadrupole mass spectrometer system to expand the company’s product line in mass spectrometer.
Get PDF Brochure of this Report@ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/mass-spectrometer-market-101068
- Tandem Quadrupole
- Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF)
- Single Quadrupole
- Time-of-Flight (TOF)
- Ion Trap
- Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes & Government Organization
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- Others (Environmental testing, food, and chemical testing)
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of World
Market in North America Continues to Lead Owing to Presence of Key Players in the U.S.
Among regions, the market in North America is expected to maintain its dominance through the forecast period. Moreover, the regional market was valued at US$ 2,126.7 Mn in the year 2018. Presence of recognized key players and technological advancements are creating lucrative opportunities for the market. Governments in this region are granting funds to research institutes working on in mass spectrometry, which will further increase the mass spectrometer market share in North America. The University of Georgia recently received grants from the National Institutes of Health in the U.S. This funding is for conducting biomedical research and this is another factor responsible for the high growth of the market in this region. A report by the Industrial Research Institute (IRI) finds that the U.S. is the only country in the world who spends aggressively on research and development activities. Governments in North America are increasingly investing in areas such as biomedical, biotechnology, and proteomics. Such factors are likely to accelerate the mass spectrometer market size in North America.
Hemostats Market Analysis, Size, Share, Trend, Geographic Overview Projection till 2025
MRI Systems Market Growth Factor, Analysis, Global Size, Segments, Share, Research Report 2026
Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market Trends, Size, Growth Insight, Share, Competitive Analysis, Statistics, Regional, And Global Industry Forecast To 2026
Single-use Technology for Biopharmaceuticals Market Growth, Technologies, Demand, Recent Trends, Size by Forecast to 2026