Neurodiagnostics primarily consists of product such as Diagnostic & Imaging Systems (MRI, Ultrasound), Clinical Testing (PCR, NGS), and Reagents & Consumables for addressing disease such as Epilepsy, Stroke, etc.Neurodegenerative diseases segment account for largest share inNeurodiagnostics market in 2018, and is estimated to expand with a CAGR of over 7% over the projection timeframe. Increasing incidence of neurodegenerative diseases such as epilepsy, stroke, sleep disorders etc. and their rising diagnosis is resulting in market growth worldwide.
· Global Neurodiagnostics Market is projected to expand with a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast timeline, 2019 to 2027.
· The Neurodiagnostics market valued over USD 6billion in 2018 and is poisedto expand with a CAGR of over 7.5% during the forecast period to reach a market value over USD 8 billion by the end of 2027
· Neurodiagnostics market revenue is largely generated from hospital usage. In 2018, a large majority of market value was generated from hospital end user segment. Owing to its large quantity and frequent purchase, the market growth will be strongly influenced by this segment.
· North America Neurodiagnostics market accounted for largest market share in 2018 owing U.S Neurodiagnostics market which dominates the industry in North America region with a market share of more than 88% in 2018. Presence of extensive healthcare facilities, high healthcare spending and awareness are some of the major reasons which will drive market growth in this part of the world
· Asia Pacific Neurodiagnostics market is poised to expand with exponential growth rate owing to developing healthcare system in countries such as India and China. As a result, market will grow with fast CAGR on this side of the globe.
Request for PDF Sample@
On the basis of product, the Neurodiagnostics Market is segmented into;Product (Diagnostic & Imaging Systems (MRI, Ultrasound), Clinical Testing (PCR, NGS), Reagents & Consumables); Disease Pathology (Epilepsy, Stroke); End Use Clinic, Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories. Finally, the market is segmented into region wise which includes North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America and their respective countries.
Years considered for this report:
· Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
· Base Year: 2019
· Forecast Period: 2020 – 2027
Inquiry for Details Scope of the Report@
The research methodology is a perfect combination of primary research, secondary research, and expert panel reviews. Extensive secondary research was conducted using paid data sources including Bloomberg, Factiva, Capital IQ, OneSource, and Hoovers. Additionally, several publicly-available data sources were used including journals, statistics articles, and industry associations. These data sources were used to gather relevant information to develop an understanding of the market. The research was conducted covering the desk research and primary research. Data sources used for primary research included online forums and blogs, CATI/CAWI, CAPI interviews, and video conferences. Additionally, interviews were conducted through connecting with various industry respondents including C-level executives, directors, divisional heads, regional heads, expert consultants, and independent consultants.
Primary research involves telephonic interviews, e-mail interactions and face-to-face interviews for detailed and unbiased reviews on the air purifier market across geographies. Primary interviews are usually conducted on an on-going basis with industry experts and participants in order to get the latest market insights and validate the existing data and analysis. Primary interviews offer information on important factors such as market trends, market size, competitive landscape, growth trends, and outlook. These factors help to validate and strengthen secondary research findings and also help to develop the analysis team’s expertise and market understanding.
Competitive Market Players:
The Neurodiagnostics Market is dominated by the presence of a few key players operating globally, which includesHoffman-La Roche AG , FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd. , Lifelines Neuro Company, LLC , Natus Medical Incorporated, GE Healthcare , Siemens Healthineers , Philips Healthcare ,Canon, Inc., Mitsar Co., Ltd. , Advanced Brain Monitoring , Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories (US), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), and Nihon Kohden Corporation among others.. There is presence of other small and medium industry participants striving to gain market share.
Get Details Analysis of this Research Report@
About the Publishing Company
Masterfox Consulting Group (MCG) is the state-of-the-art management consulting firm which provides specialist services for research, proprietary solutions, data management and analytics to companies in every industry. MCG offers global and country specific market research reports by analyzing both qualitative and quantitative data to boost up the performance of your business solution. We help clients to make well-versed business decisions. We provide market intelligence studies which ensuring the fact-based research across a range of industries which includes energy, chemicals, materials, healthcare, automotive, agriculture and technology.
We serve clients on every aspect of strategy which includes new market exploring, product development, technological development, application modeling, financial modeling and tapping into niche growth opportunities through our independent fact-based insight which ensures their business success in present and future period.
Masterfox Consulting Group (MCG)
Contact: +91-98110 25630