The premier US-based learning program designed to enhance a child's overall academic development.
This role creates high-performing applications for mobile Apple products, including iPhone touches and iPads for our global customers. This position is a critical member of our mobile application team to create iOS apps from scratch. The iOS Developer partners with team members across the globe, as well as learn and use the newest technology.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources and APIs
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
• Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
• Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
• Communicate with internal team members across the globe to set project expectations, ensure proper delivery of projects and manage the project overall
• Complete other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills
• 3-5 years of mobile software development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
• A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store or Google Play.
• Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
• Strong understanding of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns, best practices, and interface guidelines.
• Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
• Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
• Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills writing clean, easy to load code.
• Experience with MVC, MVVM, MVVM-C design patterns, Ulkit, Alamofire, Keychain, Pencilkit, Local Authentication, Realm, Notification Kit, Core Data, Map Kit, Core Location,
• Passionate about writing clean, well-organized, and production-ready code.
• Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
Please contact telegram @PavelPlat