Acne or medically termed as ‘Acne Vulgaris’ is perhaps the most familiar skin disease that affects almost 70%-90% of adolescents across the globe. It may also occur in the later ages of life mostly in women, due to hormonal imbalance.
Acne-prone skin demands distinctive attention and care. Acne fighting kit is intended to help reduce acne inflammations and also prevent them from occurring.
Understanding Acne-Prone Skin
Acne-prone skin typically looks shiny due to the excessive deposition of oil (sebum) on the epidermis or outer layer of skin. Sebum is produced by the sebaceous glands, located in the mid-dermis. Sebum is significant in keeping the skin moisturized.
However, in some people, the sebaceous glands are overactive, generating excessive sebum which clogs the pores. As the pores get clogged, they get infected and inflamed leading to comedones, breakouts, and acne. Inflammation occurs typically when there is a bacterial infection. Thus, acne-prone skin must be treated with special products which are designed for the purpose like avene acne fighting starter kit.
Some of the most common factors that trigger acne are listed below:
- Improper Skin Products- The use of merciless products unsettle the pH of the skin that naturally provokes acne-prone conditions. Also, comedogenic makeup products clog pores resulting in acne.
- Hormonal Imbalance- Changes in hormone levels in the body affect sebum production by the sebaceous glands. Acne is entirely a non-contagious hormonal disease.
- Lifestyle- The consumption of dairy products in large amounts often triggers acne. Also, smoking and drinking increase oxidative skin stress.
- Stress and Anxiety- It slows down the acne-healing ability of the skin.
- Genes- A person is more likely to develop acne-prone skin if the family has got an acne history.
- Medications- Few clinical drugs like steroids and lithium are believed to induce acne.
While the principal reasons for acne have been discussed precisely, it is time to get rid of them by using targeted products like avene cleanance acne fighting kit.
The Acne Control Basics
Some of the fundamental skincare and lifestyle habits that need to be taken care of are:
- The use of non-comedogenic products and even manoeuvring cruelty-free skincare regimen is highly essential. There are some of the best acne fighting products available in the market which are designed to combat acne.
- Quitting smoking and drinking can induce a noticeable impact on the skin. Also, a healthy diet improves the immune system of the body.
- Keeping stress and anxiety at bay with regular exercise and meditation.
- Protecting skin from the sun is significantly important as it helps in reducing blemishes and acne scars.
- Visiting the dermatologist is recommended if acne gets out of control.
Adapting advanced skincare aids in keeping acne and blemishes getting adverse. Instead of worrying, start taking actions!