Global “In-wheel Motors” Market Report gives complete framework data on market definition, research methodology, current scenario, dynamics, major conclusions, market Segmentation by technology, product types, application and geography. In-wheel Motors market report also covers a study on the competitive landscape which describes mergers and acquisition. And also provides analysis on agreements, collaborations, and partnerships between leading key players in In-wheel Motors market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/12917402
- In-wheel motors allow torque to be applied at the wheel; the point where the torque is required. In-wheel motors occupy the most unobtrusive space inside the vehicle, leaving more volume inside the vehicle body for batteries and luggage.
- Direct-drive, in-wheel motors require no gearboxes, driveshafts or differentials, thus giving far greater flexibility to vehicle designers while substantially reducing drivetrain losses. The reduced drivetrain losses mean less energy is wasted (during both acceleration and regenerative braking), resulting in more of the energy from the battery pack being available to propel the vehicle.
- Each in-wheel motor can be controlled entirely independently, providing far greater control, performance and vehicle dynamics characteristics than any other drive system; traction control, launch control and torque vectoring are all easily implemented through the use of in-wheel motors.
- The classification of In-wheel Motors includes Outer Rotor Type and Inner Rotor Type. The proportion of Outer Rotor Type in 2016 is about 96.94%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2012 to 2016 as the outer rotor is generally applied in the electric vehicles.
- With more and more companies built plants here, China is the largest supplier of In-wheel Motors, with a production market share nearly 59.61% in 2016. With mature technology, Europe is the second largest supplier of In-wheel Motors, enjoying production market share nearly 33.80% in 2016.
- With rapid growing electric vehicle industry, China is also the fast growing consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 33.27% in 2016. With a lot of automotive and parts manufacturers, Europe is the largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 44.28%.
- Over the next five years, () projects that In-wheel Motors will register a 32.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach USD 67 million by 2023, from USD 12 million in 2017.
In-wheel Motors Market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12917402
Major key players are given in the report are:
- Protean Electric
In this In-wheel Motors market forecast Report development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states import/export, supply and consumption figures as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions and other regions can be added as follows: - Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
According to this research, over the next 5 years the In-wheel Motors market size will record a highest CAGR in terms of revenue till 2023. In particular, this report presents the global In-wheel Motors market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in In-wheel Motors business.
In-wheel Motors Market Segmentation Analysis:
Segmentation by product type:
- Outer Rotor Type
- Inner Rotor Type
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Key Reasons to Purchase this In-wheel Motors Report:
- To know how the increasing growth rate of In-wheel Motors is expected affect market scenario
- In-wheel Motors report analyses various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Product Type and end user that are expected to dominate the market
- Global Regions that are estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Report Identifies the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
In-wheel Motors Research objectives:
To study and analyse the global In-wheel Motors consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
To understand the structure of In-wheel Motors market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global In-wheel Motors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyse the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
To analyse the In-wheel Motors market trends with respect to individual growth, future prospects, and their contribution to the industry.
To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
To project the consumption of In-wheel Motors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their growth strategies.
Purchase this Report (Price 4660 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/12917402
Table of Contents
2018-2023 Global In-wheel Motors Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global In-wheel Motors Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 In-wheel Motors Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 In-wheel Motors Segment by Type
2.2.1 Outer Rotor Type
2.2.2 Inner Rotor Type
2.3 In-wheel Motors Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global In-wheel Motors Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global In-wheel Motors Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global In-wheel Motors Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 In-wheel Motors Segment by Application
2.4.1 Passenger Vehicle
2.4.2 Commercial Vehicle
2.5 In-wheel Motors Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global In-wheel Motors Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global In-wheel Motors Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global In-wheel Motors Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
3 Global In-wheel Motors by Players
3.1 Global In-wheel Motors Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global In-wheel Motors Sales by Players (2016-2018)
3.1.2 Global In-wheel Motors Sales Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.2 Global In-wheel Motors Revenue Market Share by Players
3.2.1 Global In-wheel Motors Revenue by Players (2016-2018)
3.2.2 Global In-wheel Motors Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.3 Global In-wheel Motors Sale Price by Players
3.4 Global In-wheel Motors Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Types by Players
3.4.1 Global In-wheel Motors Manufacturing Base Distribution and Sales Area by Players
3.4.2 Players In-wheel Motors Products Offered
3.5 Market Concentration Rate Analysis
3.5.1 Competition Landscape Analysis
3.5.2 Concentration Ratio (CR3, CR5 and CR10) (2016-2018)
3.6 New Products and Potential Entrants
3.7 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
4 In-wheel Motors by Regions
4.1 In-wheel Motors by Regions
4.1.1 Global In-wheel Motors Consumption by Regions
4.1.2 Global In-wheel Motors Value by Regions
4.2 Americas In-wheel Motors Consumption Growth
4.3 APAC In-wheel Motors Consumption Growth
4.4 Europe In-wheel Motors Consumption Growth
4.5 Middle East & Africa In-wheel Motors Consumption Growth
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: email@example.com
Our Other Reports: