Global “Industrial Robot” Market Report gives complete framework data on market definition, research methodology, current scenario, dynamics, major conclusions, market Segmentation by technology, product types, application and geography. Industrial Robot market report also covers a study on the competitive landscape which describes mergers and acquisition. And also provides analysis on agreements, collaborations, and partnerships between leading key players in Industrial Robot market growth.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/12964948
- An industrial robot is a robot system used for manufacturing. Industrial robots are automated, programmable and capable of movement on two or more axes.
- Currently, the global industrial robots market is still dominated by players from Japan, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, United States and Korea, like FANUC, Yaskawa (Motoman), Nachi, Kawasaki Robotics, EPSON Robots, DENSO Robotics, OTC Daihen, Panasonic, Toshiba, Mitsubishi Electric, Yamaha, Star Seiki and JEL Corporation from Japan; KUKA and CLOOS from Germany; ABB and Staubli from Switzerland; Hyundai Robotics and Robostar from Korea; Omron Adept Technologies from United States and Comau from Italy. In future, the Korean players be likely to play more important roles in the next several years, for example, Hyundai Robotics has set a goal of making 500 billion won ($ 444 million) in revenue by 2021 and becoming one of the top five robotics companies in the world.
- China has surpassed Japan as the largest market of industrial robots since 2013, and sold 86,415 units in 2016. Europe is the second market, and sold 56414 units in 2016, while 30457 units sold in United States, 36241 units sold in Japan, 42151 units sold in Korea, 7614 sold in Taiwan and 2445 sold in India in 2016.
Industrial Robot Market report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue and contact information.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at- https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12964948
Major key players are given in the report are:
- Yaskawa (Motoman)(Japan)
- Kawasaki Robotics(Japan)
In this Industrial Robot market forecast Report development policies and plans are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures. This report also states import/export, supply and consumption figures as well as cost, price, revenue and gross margin by regions and other regions can be added as follows: - Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
According to this research, over the next 5 years the Industrial Robot market size will record a highest CAGR in terms of revenue till 2023. In particular, this report presents the global Industrial Robot market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Industrial Robot business.
Industrial Robot Market Segmentation Analysis:
Segmentation by product type:
- Articulated Robots
- Parallel Robots
- SCARA Robots
- Cylindrical Robots
- Cartesian Robots
Segmentation by application:
- Electrical and Electronics
- Chemical, Rubber and Plastic
- Metal and Machinery
- Food, Beverages and Pharmaceuticals
Key Reasons to Purchase this Industrial Robot Report:
- To know how the increasing growth rate of Industrial Robot is expected affect market scenario
- Industrial Robot report analyses various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Product Type and end user that are expected to dominate the market
- Global Regions that are estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Report Identifies the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
Industrial Robot Research objectives:
To study and analyse the global Industrial Robot consumption (value and volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
To understand the structure of Industrial Robot market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Industrial Robot manufacturers, to define, describe and analyse the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
To analyse the Industrial Robot market trends with respect to individual growth, future prospects, and their contribution to the industry.
To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
To project the consumption of Industrial Robot submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyse their growth strategies.
Purchase this Report (Price 4660 USD for a Single-User License)- https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/12964948
Table of Contents
2018-2023 Global Industrial Robot Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Industrial Robot Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 Industrial Robot Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Industrial Robot Segment by Type
2.2.1 Articulated Robots
2.2.2 Parallel Robots
2.2.3 SCARA Robots
2.2.4 Cylindrical Robots
2.2.5 Cartesian Robots
2.3 Industrial Robot Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Industrial Robot Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global Industrial Robot Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global Industrial Robot Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 Industrial Robot Segment by Application
2.4.2 Electrical and Electronics
2.4.3 Chemical, Rubber and Plastic
2.4.4 Metal and Machinery
2.4.5 Food, Beverages and Pharmaceuticals
2.5 Industrial Robot Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Industrial Robot Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global Industrial Robot Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global Industrial Robot Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
3 Global Industrial Robot by Players
3.1 Global Industrial Robot Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Industrial Robot Sales by Players (2016-2018)
3.1.2 Global Industrial Robot Sales Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.2 Global Industrial Robot Revenue Market Share by Players
3.2.1 Global Industrial Robot Revenue by Players (2016-2018)
3.2.2 Global Industrial Robot Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
3.3 Global Industrial Robot Sale Price by Players
3.4 Global Industrial Robot Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Types by Players
3.4.1 Global Industrial Robot Manufacturing Base Distribution and Sales Area by Players
3.4.2 Players Industrial Robot Products Offered
3.5 Market Concentration Rate Analysis
3.5.1 Competition Landscape Analysis
3.5.2 Concentration Ratio (CR3, CR5 and CR10) (2016-2018)
3.6 New Products and Potential Entrants
3.7 Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
4 Industrial Robot by Regions
4.1 Industrial Robot by Regions
4.1.1 Global Industrial Robot Consumption by Regions
4.1.2 Global Industrial Robot Value by Regions
4.2 Americas Industrial Robot Consumption Growth
4.3 APAC Industrial Robot Consumption Growth
4.4 Europe Industrial Robot Consumption Growth
4.5 Middle East & Africa Industrial Robot Consumption Growth
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +1424 253 0807/ UK +44 203 239 8187
Email ID: email@example.com
Our Other Reports: