Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market: Introduction
- Pipeline accessories refer to fittings and adaptors used to connect straight pipes or tube sections, adaptable to various shapes and sizes, for several purposes such as measuring and regulating the fluid flow. These accessories are often used in lightweight piping, primarily flexible piping to be supplied in coiled form.
- Pipeline accessories are ideal to transport liquid waste, liquid, and gas in domestic or commercial environments. They are a crucial components in piping and plumbing systems.
Key Drivers & Restrains of Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market
- Increase in investments in construction of inter- and intra-pipeline network to cater to the demand for energy is expected to drive the pipeline connecting accessories market during the forecast period. For instance, in August 2019, GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited) announced to invest US$ 6.25 billion for construction of National Gas Grid and city gas distribution network across the country over the next five years. Pipeline accessories help remove the trapped air and prevent any malfunction of the process equipment, which is further expected to fuel the market.
- Rise in demand for transportation of fuel such as crude oil, gas, and petroleum products over large distances via pipelines, due to their cost-effectiveness and reliability, drives the demand for expansion of pipeline, which in turn is anticipated to propel the pipeline connecting accessories market.
- Availability of alternative modes to transport fuel is anticipated to hamper the market during the forecast period
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Steel Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market
- The global pipeline connecting accessories market can be segmented based on type, material, and region
- In terms of type, the global pipeline connecting accessories market can be divided into air vent, sight glass, moisture separator, strainers, air eliminators, and others. The strainers segment is expected to expand considerably due to the ability of strainers to eliminate unwanted detrimental materials or elements from the pipeline that could harm the connected systems or devices.
- In terms of material, the global pipeline connecting accessories market can be classified into steel, copper, poly vinyl chloride, and ABS. Steel is extensively used to manufacture pipeline connecting accessories due to its low cost and mechanical properties such as durability, corrosion resistance, and machinability. Steel pipes are used in several residential and commercial applications to transfer propane fuel or natural gas. The copper segment is also anticipated to expand during the forecast period, as it copper offers high resistance to corrosion.
North America Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market
- In terms of region, the global pipeline connecting accessories market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The pipeline connecting accessories market in North America is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period. This expansion can be attributed to a surge in the demand for pipeline infrastructure from the upstream sector to transport their products. Furthermore, ongoing investments in exploration & production of conventional & unconventional sources of energy is a key factor driving the market.
- This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, due to an increase in spending for the expansion of pipeline networks. Furthermore, surge in investments in construction of city gas distribution facilities is projected to propel the market.
- The pipeline connecting accessories market in Europe is also projected to expand during the forecast period, due to a rise in the demand for imported gas. As per BP stats, net pipeline gas import accounted for 82% of total gas import across Europe in 2018.
- The pipeline connecting accessories market in Middle East & Africa and Latin America is projected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period owing to an increase in capital expenditure in subsea projects, which fuels the demand for pipeline infrastructure to transport fuel
Request a COVID-19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=73353
Key Players Operating in Global Pipeline Connecting Accessories Market
Leading companies operating in the global pipeline connecting accessories market include:
- Pro-line Fittings Inc.
- Pipeline Products India
- Canada Pipeline Accessories
- Keckley Company