The Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)-enabled electronic devices, such as television, mobile phones and others, is creating potential opportunities for the LCD panel market. In the past couple of years, LCD panels have gained popularity owing to their advanced properties that include less power consumption, compact size and low price. Moreover, over the past two decades, the LCD technology of has made impressive progress. The electronic displays available at present make use of a wide variety of active LCD panels. The LCD panel market is one of the significantly growing markets due to the increasing demand for LCD displays & low power consumption electronic goods, as well as increase in the demand for touch-enabled displays.
Request Free Sample Report -
LCD Panel market: Segmentation
Global LCD panel market can be segmented as:
Segmentation of the LCD Panel market on the basis of panel size:
Large Size LCD Panel
Small Size LCD Panel
Medium Size LCD Panel
Due to an increase in the demand for large LCD displays, the large size LCD panel sub-segment is expected to register double-digit growth rate in the global market. In addition, due to an increase in the demand for portable electronic devices, the small size LCD panel sub-segment is projected to be the most attractive market sub-segment of the global LCD panel market.
Segmentation of the LCD Panel market on the basis of Application:
Smart Phones & Tablets
Desktops & Laptops
Send an Enquiry @
The smart phones and tablets sub-segment held the largest market share for the LDC panel market in 2017, and the wearable devices sub-segment is expected to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Regional analysis for LCD Panel market includes development of LCD Panel in the following regions:
North America LCD Panel Market
Latin America LCD Panel Market
Some of the major players of the global LCD panel market include AU Optronics, Samsung Display, Innolux, LG Display, HannsTouch Solution, InfoVision Optoelectronics, Sharp, Panasonic, CPT Corporation and BOE Technology Group Co.
Pertinent aspects this study on the LCD Panel market tries to answer exhaustively are:
• What is the forecast size (revenue/volumes) of the most lucrative regional market?
• What is the share of the dominant product/technology segment in the LCD Panel market?
• What regions are likely to witness sizable investments in research and development funding?
• What are Covid 19 implication on LCD Panel market and learn how businesses can respond, manage and mitigate the risks?
• Which countries will be the next destination for industry leaders in order to tap new revenue streams?
• Which new regulations might cause disruption in industry sentiments in near future?
• Which is the share of the dominant end user?
• Which region is expected to rise at the most dominant growth rate?
• Which technologies will have massive impact of new avenues in the LCD Panel market?
• Which key end-use industry trends are expected to shape the growth prospects of the LCD Panel market?
• What factors will promote new entrants in the LCD Panel market?
• What is the degree of fragmentation in the LCD Panel market, and will it increase in coming years?
Get Full Access of the Report @
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients' requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.