Activation steps for TCL Go app on Roku
Proceed with the following guidelines to install and activate the TCL app on Roku via tlcgo.com/activate:
- Make sure that you sign up with the pay TV, in case if you don’t have one.
- And the activation process of the TCL Go app can be done only if you have a satellite TV service.
- First of all, reach the Roku channel store on the device by scrolling to the left corner of the home screen.
- After that, select the streaming channels option from the channel store.
- Next, the look for the TLC Go app among the streaming channels available.
- If you cannot find it there, then select the search option.
- Moreover, type the name of the channel in to the search bar and wait for the results.
- Further, choose the app and verify the channel info.
- Likewise, select the TLC Go app and select the Add channel option.
- Secondly, pressing the OK button will get you the app on your Roku
- Similarly, get back to the Roku home screen and check for the channel among the channel list.
- Access the channel app on your Roku device to have the channel activation code.
- Note this code, launch a web browser, and navigate to tlcgo.com/activate.
- Now, you must opt for your satellite TV provider from the list.
- Enter the channel link code without any mistakes in the text box.
- Finally, click activate to begin the activation process of the TLC Go app on Roku via tlcgo.com/activate.
- Start to watch all your favorite content on your big TV screen using the Roku device.
You can talk with our professional expert squad by dialing the toll free number and get to know the activation process of the TLC Go app on Roku via tlcgo.com/activate.