The particle therapy market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 865 million in 2018 to USD 1,349 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period.
Growth in the particle therapy market is primarily driven by factors such as the various advantages offered by particle therapy over photon therapy, growing global prevalence of cancer, increasing adoption of particle therapy in clinical trials, and the increasing number of particle therapy centers worldwide.
Download FREE Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=12809137
he study involved four major activities to estimate the current market size for particle therapy. Exhaustive secondary research was done to collect information on the market and its different subsegments. The next step was to validate these findings, assumptions, and sizing with industry experts across the value chain through primary research.
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were employed to estimate the complete market size. Thereafter market breakdown and data triangulation was used to estimate the market size of segments and subsegments.
Report Objectives :
- To define, describe, and forecast the global particle therapy market on the basis of type, product & service, cancer type, system, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global particle therapy market
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the global particle therapy market
- To analyze the opportunities in the global particle therapy market for key stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
- To profile the key players in the global particle therapy market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as product launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions in the global particle therapy market