The 14th Dalai Lama is the current Dalai Lama. Dalai Lamas are the important monks of the Gelug school. It is the newest school of Tibetan Buddhism.
The religious name of our Dalai Lama XIV is Tenzin Gyatso shortened from Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso. The 14th Dalai Lama was born on 6 July 1935 in Taktser, Amdo, Tibet.
The Dalai Lamas are committed to sharing positive values such as forgiveness, tolerance, self-discipline, compassion, and contentment.
The Dalai Lama XIV is a spiritual leader like no other and highlighting the importance of happiness and world peace every minute of the day.
These Dalai Lama quotes of lifeand sayings are spread throughout the world are taken seriously by many who wish to live a positive, valuable, and fulfilled life.
Here is the collection of Dalai Lama XIV life-changing quotes
1. “The goal is not to be better than the other man, but your previous self.” – Dalai Lama
2. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
3. “We need to learn to want what we have, not to have what we want, in order to get stable and steady happiness.” – Dalai Lama
4. “It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others.” – Dalai Lama
5. “Compassion is the radicalism of our time.” – Dalai Lama
6. “To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle.” – Dalai Lama
Also Read: Katherine Johnson quotes
7. “People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” – Dalai Lama
8. “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
9. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” – Dalai Lama
10. “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back, and reasons to stay.” – Dalai Lama
I hope you enjoyed this amazing collection of Dalai Lama quotes and sayings.
Original Source: Dalai Lama Sayings