The global breakfast cereal market is expected to expand at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period, 2020–2026. Breakfast cereals is a type of food product usually made from the processed cereal grains. It is mixed with milk and can be eaten with yogurt or fruit as well and they are flaked, shredded or puffed. Wheat, rice, barley and corn are some commonly used grains. Breakfast cereals are marked as healthy as they usually have low-fat. The rise in popularity of on-the-go breakfasts, increase in demand for organic cereals and rise in health awareness among consumers are the key trends accelerating the global breakfast cereal market.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=78964
Advancing food retail infrastructure along with rising awareness regarding health benefits of consuming grain-based breakfasts is further supporting the growth of the market. Breakfast cereals are available in different variety, but the essential ingredient is grains. Few hot cereals such as oatmeal does not comprise any other ingredient while other variants may include yeast, minerals, sweeteners, vitamins, food preservatives and colouring agents.
Emerging economies are witnessing a paradigm shift in the eating habits and purchasing behaviour of customers. Growth of middle-class population and rapid urbanization in these economies are resulting in changing lifestyle and growth in demand for on-the-go options of meals. As cereals are easy to prepare and are considered to offer numerous health benefits, and this, in turn is has led to rise in demand from consumers across the globe. The global breakfast cereal market is segmented into product types, distribution channel and regions.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Increase in demand for organic breakfast, rise in westernization of food habits of middle-class population, and rise in awareness about the health benefits of grain-based breakfast and increase in health issues and multiple disorders are considered to drive the breakfast cereal market during the forecast period.
- Availability of alternatives such as frozen waffles, yogurt, and smoothies, rise in production cost, availability of convenient low-cost and nutritious meal options and presence of sugar and other food preservatives are the restraints and this will hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Increase in adoption of internet and mobile phones will give rise to the e-commerce segment and this is an opportunity to boost the global breakfast cereal market during the forecast period as the consumers can buy multiple products across the globe.
- Rise in demand for ready-to-eat breakfast cereals across the globe is considered as a trend and this is expected to continue during the forecast period.
The world leading players in the global breakfast cereal market include Marico Limited; B&G Foods Inc.; Bagrrys India Ltd.; Kellogg Company; General Mills, Inc.; Nestlé S.A.; and Pepsico, Inc. Product reformulation, portion sizing, and consumer messaging are among the key areas of focus of the leading players. They are engaged in introducing innovative, fruit flavoured, and fibre-rich products, which contain reduced fat and oil content. In addition, market players are narrowing down their brand positioning strategies to consolidate their presence in regional markets. They are focusing on various region-specific breakfast habits to target their consumers and promote their brand. In May 2017, Kellogg’s Company reduced to sugar content in Rice Krispies and Frosties bars by 19%, ranging from 40 grams to 32.5 grams. The company also incorporated vitamin D into its snack bars to raise the nutritional value of the product.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=78964
The global breakfast cereal market has been segmented on the basis of
- Hot Cereal
- Ready to Eat (RTE)
- Convenience Stores
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=78964
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the breakfast cereal market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- breakfast cereal market Overview
- Global breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North America breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin America breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa breakfast cereal market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,
CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386