Global e-Pharma market is estimated to be USD 49 billion in 2019 and is projected to surpass USD 177 billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of around 17% during the forecast period, 2020–2026. E-Pharma market is a way of transaction between pharmaceutical companies and pharmacies.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=4470
E-pharma market is one of the recent innovations that has emerged as a most convenient way to order medicines. Broadly, there are 3 types of e-pharma exist in the market which are: Organized e-pharmacy, Non-organized e-pharmacy and illegal international trade through e-pharmacy.
Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Trends:
- Increasing in the number of patients due to unhealthy lifestyle is the driving factor which is bolstering the growth of the market.
- Emerging technologies such as Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine learning (ML) help in ensuring customer satisfaction by recommendation engine which is acting as a favorable factor driving the market growth.
- Rising internet penetration due to cheap data rate is also a key driver for the market growth.
- Stringent regulations for drug selling through online channel creates burden on the sellers for compliance is acting as a restraint for the growth of the market. Illegal pharmacies mushrooming online and selling counterfeit medicines is a restraint in the market growth.
- Increasing government initiatives, changing regulations, and increasing internet penetration in urban as well as rural areas are the growing trends which are propelling the growth of the market.
- The explored markets in emerging economies and the use of latest technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT) are opportunities for the growth of the market.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=4470
Some of the other key players operating in the market include DocMorris CVS Health Corporation Express Script Holding Company Walgreen Co. Optum Rx, Inc. Giant Eagle, Inc. Walmart Stores Inc., Rowland Pharmacy, and Kroger Co. The major market players gain edge in the market by activities of mergers & acquisitions and investing in Research & development to offer various product offerings.
The Global e-Pharma market has been segmented on the basis of
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=4470
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the e-Pharma Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- e-Pharma Market Overview
- Global e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa e-Pharma Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386