The bacterial nanocellulose market was valued at approximately USD 95Million in 2019 and is expected to surpass USD 3.5Billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 21% during the forecast period 2020–2026.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=76942
Nanocellulose is a term referring to nano-structured cellulose. This may be either cellulose nanocrystal (CNC or NCC), cellulose nanofibers (CNF) also called nanofibrillated cellulose (NFC), or bacterial nanocellulose, which refers to nano-structured cellulose produced by bacteria. CNF is a material composed of nanosized cellulose fibrils with a high aspect ratio (length to width ratio). Typical fibril widths are 5–20 nanometers with a wide range of lengths, typically several micrometers. It is pseudo-plastic and exhibits thixotropy, the property of certain gels or fluids that are thick (viscous) under normal conditions, but become less viscous when shaken or agitated. Bacterial nanocellulose (BNC) is a nanofibrilar polymer produced by strains such as Gluconacetobacter xylinus, one of the best bacterial species which given the highest efficiency in cellulose production.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Growing personal care industry in Asia Pacific is mainly attributed to rising socio-economic factors which has resulted in rising consumer spending power in the region. Additionally, there is rising awareness regarding personal health, hygiene and care in countries in Asia Pacific such as India, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea and Indonesia among others. This aspect is one of the drivers of the market.
- The rise in investments of the facility to provide bacterial nanocellulose has been an aspect that has been restraining the growth of the market. The regulatory frameworks and certifications issues have also been restraining this market.
- Strong product demand across food packaging industry will be a major factor in driving the market size in the coming years. This is mainly due to its excellent features such as biodegradability, ease of disposability, transparency, flexibility, high mechanical strength & barrier properties, etc. which helps in improving food shelf life. With consistently increasing demand for less processed and preservative free food, there is strong demand for nanocellulose based packaging material to prevent growth of antimicrobial activities. These trends will have substantial impact on the product demand during the forecast timespan.
The global bacterial nanocellulose market is fragmented with presence of various regional and global players. Some prominent players operating in the industry include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Innventia AB, Nippon Paper Group Inc., Daicel FineChem Ltd., Melodea Ltd., Kruger Inc., Sappi Ltd., Fpinnovations, CelluForce Inc., American Process Inc., Borregard ASA, CelluComp Ltd., Stora Enso and J. Rettenmaire & Sohne GmBH (JRS). These vendors are increasingly competing against each other based on factors such as price, quality, and distribution network. Furthermore, manufacturers of the nanocellulose technology market are trying to gain a competitive edge by adopting a number of strategies.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=76942
The Global Bacterial Nanocellulose Market has been segmented on the basis of
- Nano fibrillated Cellulose
- Nanocrystalline Cellulose
- Bacterial Nanocellulose
- Paper Processing
- Food & Beverages
- Paints & Coatings
- Oil & Gas
- Personal Care
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=76942
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Bacterial Nanocellulose Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Overview
- Global Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North America Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin America Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Bacterial Nanocellulose Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,
CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386