The global sensitive toothpaste market is anticipated to expand at a considerable CAGR during the forecast period, 2020–2026. The growth of the market is attributed to surging disposable income, rapidly changing lifestyle and rising oral diseases and teeth sensitivity.
Request for sample@https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=6794
Sensitivity toothpastes work by either covering up exposed dentinal tubules or by desensitizing the nerve endings in the dentinal tubules. They contain fluoride, which strengthens tooth enamel and prevents tooth decay. They are also composed of ingredients such as potassium nitrate or stannous fluoride which helps prevent sensitivity and feel little or no discomfort while brushing.
Market Trends, Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities:
- Surging disposable income and intensive advertisement to create brand image have led to more sale of sensitive toothpaste which is fueling the growth of the market.
- Increasing number of sensitive toothpaste variants for deep clean, whitening, repair and protection, herbal multi care, and fresh mint flavor are boosting the market growth.
- Rapidly changing lifestyle and increasing consumption of alcohol and tobacco are resulting in rise of oral diseases and teeth sensitivity problems which have led to increase in demand of sensitive toothpaste and hence augmented the market growth.
- Key competitors with similar or herbal products are expected to hamper market growth.
- Globally, the online space is widening, which is one of the positive trends that is going to foster the growth of the market during the forecast period. The sales of sensitive toothpaste through online platform are also surging with the increasing manufacturers.
Ask for discount@https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=6794
Major companies in the global sensitive toothpaste market include Colgate-Palmolive Company; GlaxoSmithKline plc; Church and Dwight Co., Inc.; Procter and Gamble; Unilever; and Tom’s of Maine. GlaxoSmithKline plc, Procter and Gamble, and Colgate-Palmolive Company are dominating the market.
The Global Sensitive Toothpaste Market has been segmented on the basis of
- Rapid Relief
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Enquiry Before Buying@https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=6794
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Sensitive Toothpaste Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Sensitive Toothpaste Market Overview
- Global Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Sensitive Toothpaste Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386