Global Standalone Outage Management System Market by Component Types, End User and Regions- Global Industry Analysis, Growth, Share, Size, Trends, and Forecast 2020–2026
The standalone outage management system market was valued at approximately USD 800Million in 2019 and is expected to surpass USD 2.5Billion by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period 2020–2026.
An outage management system (OMS) is a computer system used by operators of electric distribution systems to assist in restoration of power. Major functions usually found in an OMS include prediction of location of transformer, fused, recloser or breaker that opened upon failure and providing information on extent of outages and number of customers impacted to management, media and regulators. At the core of a modern outage management system is a detailed network model of the distribution system.
The utility’s geographic information system (GIS) is usually the source of this network model. By combining the locations of outage calls from customers, a rules engine is used to predict the locations of outages. For instance, since the distribution system is primarily tree-like or radial in design, all calls in particular area downstream of a fuse could be inferred to be caused by a single fuse or circuit breaker upstream of the calls. Outage management systems are also commonly integrated with SCADA systems which can automatically report the operation of monitored circuit breakers and other intelligent devices such as SCADA reclosers.
Get a Free Sample Copy of the Standalone Outage Management System Market Report with Latest Industry Trends @https://dataintelo.com/request-sample/?reportId=50533
Major Players Covered in this Report are:
The global standalone outage management system has been fragmented with presence of various regional and global players. Leading players in the outage management system market include ABB Ltd., General Electric Company, Oracle Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Advanced Control Systems, CGI Group, FirstEnergy, Hexagon, Kaihen, Milsoft Utility Solutions, mPower Innovations, National Information Solutions Cooperative, Operation Technology, Oracle, Power System Engineering, Ripley Power & Light Company, SEDC, Silver Spring Networks, Survalent Technology, and Westinghouse Electric. Contracts & agreements was the strategy most commonly adopted by the top players in the market.
The global standalone outage management system market has been segmented on the basis of
- Software system
- Communication system
End Use Types
- Private utility
- Public utility
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
To get Incredible Discounts on this Premium Report, Click Here @https://dataintelo.com/ask-for-discount/?reportId=50533
Global Standalone Outage Management System Market Regions and Countries Level Analysis
On the basis of regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global outage management system market during the forecast period, owing to reduced operation and maintenance costs, outage prevention, and better response action in case of outages. The Asia-Pacific market is projected to grow at the second-highest CAGR, given growing investments in grid expansion projects in order to increase the distribution grid reliability. Meanwhile, growing economies, such as India, UAE, and Saudi Arabia are the most promising markets for outage management systems.
Make an Inquiry of this Report @https://dataintelo.com/enquiry-before-buying/?reportId=50533
Why Choose Us:
- We offer industry-leading critical reports with accurate insights into the future of the market.
- Our reports have been evaluated by some industry experts in the market, thus making them beneficial for the company’s to maximize their return on investments.
- We provide a comprehensive pictorial representation of the information, strategic recommendations, outcomes of the analytical tools to offer an elaborate landscape, highlighting the key market players. This detailed assessment of the market will help the company increase efficiency.
- The demand and supply dynamics offered in the report give a 360 degree view of the market.
- Our report helps readers decipher the current and future constraints in the Standalone Outage Management System Market, and help them formulate optimum business strategies to maximize growth in the market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Assumptions and Acronyms Used
- Research Methodology
- Standalone Outage Management System Market Overview
- Global Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
- Global Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast by Application
- Global Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast by Sales Channel
- Global Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast by Region
- North America Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast
- Latin America Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast
- Europe Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast
- Middle East & Africa Standalone Outage Management System Market Analysis and Forecast
- Competition Landscape
DATAINTELO has set its benchmark in the market research industry by providing syndicated and customized research report to the clients. The database of the company is updated on a daily basis to prompt the clients with the latest trends and in-depth analysis of the industry. Our pool of database contains various industry verticals that include: IT & Telecom, Food Beverage, Automotive, Healthcare, Chemicals and Energy, Consumer foods, Food and beverages, and many more. Each and every report goes through the proper research methodology, validated from the professionals and analysts to ensure the eminent quality reports.
Name: Alex Mathews
Address: 500 East E Street, Ontario,
CA 91764, US.
Phone No: US: +1 909 545 6473 | IND: +91–7000061386