Valued at USD 22 million in 2018 the global through glass vias substrate market is estimated to reach USD 193.3 million by 2025 at a CAGR of 36.7% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. The glass substrate makes the hole through thin glass without damaging the glass shape.
A through-glass via (TGV) provides a vertical electrical connection through a glass substrate. Advanced packaging solutions, such as glass interposers and wafer-level packaging of microelectromechanical systems are the sectors where TGVs are used.
Get FREE Sample of this Report at
In this study, the market for the Through Glass Vias Substrate consumption divided into five geographic regions. Asia-Pacific Through Glass Vias Substrate market size was valued at 18480 units in 2018, followed by Europe and North America. Analysts estimate that Japan is to lead the global market for Through Glass Vias Substrate during the forecast period, due to the rapid growth of the demand market there. This region accounts for a market share of nearly 29.61% by 2025.
Based on geographical regions the market is divided into Asia-Pacific, Europe, and North America. The Asia-Pacific region of through glass vias substrate market was valued at 18,480 units in 2018. The region is followed by Europe and North America.
Due to the rapid growth of the demand market, it is estimated that Japan will lead the global market during the forecast period. The region is estimated to account for nearly 30% of the market share in the forecast year by 2025.
The through-glass vias substrate market is relatively concentrated. In the year of 2018, of the major players of this market, Corning maintained its first place in the ranking in 2018. 26.90% of the global through glass vias substrate revenue market share in the year 2018 accounted for corning. Other players accounted for 21.49%, 11.93% including LPKF and Samtec. NSG Group, Plan Optik, Tecnisco, and Allvia are the other major players.
Based on consumption the consumer electronics segment was the largest consumer of through glass vias substrate with a consumption rate of 57.37% in 2018. Biotechnology, automotive accounted for the remaining 42.63%.
Major players in the market are,
- Kiso Micro Co.LTD
- Plan Optik
- NSG Group
Market segmentation By Application,
- Consumer Electronics
Market segmentation By Geography,
· North America
· United States
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Through Glass Vias Substrate status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Through Glass Vias Substrate manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Through Glass Vias Substrate :
- History Year: 2014 - 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 - 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Through Glass Vias Substrate market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
Get the Complete Report & TOC at
New York City Zone 01, United States
Contact no: +91 9169164321