April 3, 2020

The ultimate rapid fire about Aloe Vera shampoo

Do you think Aloe Vera shampoo is a new concept? This wonder of nature has been around for thousands of years, and has the capability to heal a lot of skin and hair woes. It has been appreciated as the most nourishing ingredient in shampoos and conditioners for decades, not to forget, even medical science supports the countless claims. Even the same has been getting used for medication purposes to cure a lot of diseases.

One might think that Aloe Vera is used as a marketing ingredient and it is not completely true. The plant is a functional ingredient in real life. For years it has been an effective hair moisturizer. Considered as a succulent, the Aloe Vera plant’s leaves contain a gel that’s long been hailed for its medicinal and cosmetic benefits. So Aloe Vera shampoo is not just another part of the botanical hype in the hair care industry. Read on to know about the potency of Aloe Vera and if this still holds true when synthesized in a shampoo form.

Each coin has 2 sides. Along with countless benefits, does Aloe Vera have any potential toxic side effects?

Very less amount of pure gel is incorporated while formulating Aloe Vera shampoo for hair growth. Toxicity always triggers when the normal range is crossed. Being a succulent, pure gel of Aloe Vera plant consists of 99 percent water. The solid or the ‘fiber’ makes the rest 1 percent. Most components that are in the gel giving it a gelatinous texture are sugar derivatives.

Why have people since generations have been a fan of Aloe Vera?

Aloe Vera has been put to use for thousands of years for its wound-healing characteristics and its nourishing capabilities. It’s super effective regarding skin burns. When the skin gets burnt, most of the complications arise from the heat not getting out of the layers. Aloe Vera gel prevents the bacteria from getting into the wound. It dissipates the heat and forms a protective layer. Hence it’s also inflammatory and well combats bacteria from growing and making the burn worse. Even the 1 percent of fibers present in the gel, the molecules are thought to have antimicrobial features as well which act as catalysts in the process. Fans of Aloe Vera use it because of hydrating and healing properties especially regarding hair and skin.

A lot of hair hacks suggest rubbing a cut Aloe Vera stem directly on the scalp to make the gel penetrate easily in roots. Is this the most effective way to give the goodness of Aloe Vera to hair?

If the scalp is in a healthy and strong condition, hair care products are hardly needed or make any difference. For instance, itching and dandruff will not necessarily result in hair loss, but major hair loss will happen because you will be scratching your scalp all the time. The dermatitis is majorly physical irritation. If your scalp is in bad health and is itchy and flaky; pure Aloe Vera shampoo would definitely aid in keeping the scalp in a flourished condition.

How Aloe Vera shampoo helps?

Because of moisturization properties; the sugars in the Aloe Vera gel combine better with water in the shampoo formula and hence stay more potent this way. Aloe-Vera is a trusted source of Vitamins A, C, and E. All these vitamins contribute towards cell turnover, enhancing development of healthy hair cells. Aloe-Vera gel is also rich in Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid. These 2 components surely keep your hair from falling.