The Canon Printer Error B200 Error for the most part happens when the different recipes of ink are used by the Canon printer. This is the point at which the clients top off or supplant the OEM cartridge with a modest printing supply that accompanies a sketchy form and toner quality. This is an error that has annoyed Canon printer clients frequently.
Nonetheless, interestingly, there are steps that you can pursue overseeing and settling this error. A direct guide for investigating can enable the clients to fix the Canon Printer Error Code B200. Likewise, having a reasonable thought of the main driver of this error message will help all the while. The entirety of that is accessible in this article. What's more, in the event that you need to bring in technical support for this, you can depend on Onion Support. With that, your printer issues will be unraveled in the blink of an eye at all.
Solutions of Canon Printer Error B200:-
We will discuss various methods to fix this irritating and time-consuming error. This makes work suffer which depends on Printer. Follow all the given solutions as it is.
Solve 1: Using the Printer Carriage
- Firstly, Disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Now, open the print-head bay.
- Afterward, turn the printer on and see the print carriage inside move to the left.
- Wait for the print carriage to go past the halfway point inside.
- Shut the cover of the bay before the print carriage reaches the other side
- Lastly, leave the Printer turned on and the issue should be resolved.
Solve 2: Renewing the Drives and Software
- Initially, update the Canon printer drivers
- Then go to the Devices and Printers option by searching for it in the search bar or the Settings menu.
- Once the section opens, right-click on the printer and choose Properties.
- Afterward, navigate the Maintenance tab and click on Deep Cleaning
- Once the above process is finished, perform a Nozzle Check from the Maintenance tab and make sure that the Canon printer B200 error is fixed.
Solve 3: Resetting the Printer
- First, turn off the printer.
- Then wait for a few minutes.
- Afterward, switch on the printer again.
Solve 4: Replacing Ink Cartridges
Using cheap quality ink cartridges can also the cause of Canon Printer Error B200. Sometimes, not in line with the printer’s requirements may cause the printer to malfunction. To fix the technical bug always buy the standard prescribed cartridges.
Solve 5: Eliminating obstructions
To solve the Canon Printer Error B200 switch off the printer and remove any obstruction that might be stopping the printer cradle from moving correctly. However, as the error is not related to obstructions, further steps need to be taken to fix Canon printer error B200. Depending on the nature of the cartridges (2 or 4+), the means to deal with the issue differs.
The higher methods can help you out. In case if you any kind of help in mid of the process then do not hesitate and direct connection with one of our officials to handle the situation.
Dial our number - +1-877-889-9909 Or
Check here - Canon Printer Error Code B200