Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market: Overview
Dysmenorrhea is a medical term for the pain that females experience during their menstrual cycle. It denotes the severe cramps experienced in their lower abdomen that might extend down to back and lower legs. Majority of women start experiencing such acute pain during their early adolescence, around the first five years of the beginning of the menstrual cycle. During menstruation, a lining is formed around the uterus. That lining produces a chemical called prostaglandin. These prostaglandins are responsible for the muscle contraction inside the uterus. This muscle contraction causes the pain, decreases the flow of oxygen and blood to the uterus. A broad range of underlying conditions can lead to menstrual disorders. To determine the main cause of the concern, doctors rely on the past medical reports of the patient, lab tests, and physical examination. Such examinations help the doctors to determine the exact cause of dysmenorrhea and devise an appropriate plan of treatment. Such a course of action has been efficiently tapped by the dysmenorrhea drug producers. They have developed and commercialized effective drugs for treating dysmenorrhea and thus propelled the growth of the market.
Report Overview @
Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market: Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global dysmenorrhea treatment market are listed below:
- In July 2019, Teva Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced that it has purchased three buildings on the Brandywine Parkway, West Chester. These newly purchased buildings along with the existing buildings of Teva Pharmaceuticals in the same business park has thus finished the project of North America Research & Development facility. The campus will mainly focus on the biologics and continue to research for future growth.
- In June 2019, KPMG, IBM, Walmart, and Merck together announced that the companies have been chosen by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be a part and in support of a federal program. The program is associated with the US Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) that tries to address the need to determine, track, and trace back the prescription vaccines and drugs that are being distributed across the United States.
Some of the key players in the global dysmenorrhea treatment market include names such as Alvogen, Roche Laboratories, Sanofi, Taj Pharmaceuticals, Bayer AG, and Novartis Pharmaceuticals among others.
Request Brochure @
Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the driving factors for the growth of the global dysmenorrhea market are listed below:
- Lifestyle changes: Changing lifestyle, environmental changes, food habits have had a significant impact on human bodies. This has led to the growth in the incidence of dysmenorrhea among women. This is the primary reason for the development of the global market.
- Health awareness: Continuing from the point above, rising incidences have led to increased health awareness among women to tackle dysmenorrhea. This has led to adopting drugs and medicines that help in reducing the pain during the menstrual cycle. This has also helped in spurring the growth of the market.
- Product innovation: Furthermore, the companies in the market are now launching innovative drugs for treating dysmenorrhea. This factor coupled with increasing government awareness campaigns about women healthcare has helped in the growth of the global dysmenorrhea treatment market.
Pre Book @
Global Dysmenorrhea Treatment Market: Geographical Outlook
The global market is primarily dominated by North America in terms of overall market share and is then followed by Europe. The Asia Pacific market is also expected to witness high growth over the course of the given forecast period of 2019 to 2027. This growth rate is mainly attributed to increasing government campaigns, awareness created by the NGOs, and a rising number of patients.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector – such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports strive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453