Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Summary
The global advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market is estimated to reach USD 122.91 Billion in 2024 at a CAGR of 19.9%. Increase demand while comfort for driving, high demand for safety features and government regulations regarding safety systems is expected to drive the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market during the forecast period. However, Expensive and availability limited to premium vehicles is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period. Demand in driving reliability & innovation in automotive safety and demand of autonomous vehicle is expected to become an opportunity for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market.
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is an electronic system which is designed to assist a driver in the process of driving, making the experience safe, and comfortable. The computerized ADAS system in the vehicle is shown to reduce road casualties by lessening human error. Safety features are designed to avoid crashes and accidents by offering technologies to avoid accidents by executing safeguards and taking over control of the vehicle. Some key players in ADAS are Autoliv Inc., Bosch Limited, Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION., and HELLA GmbH & Co. among others.
· Autoliv Inc. (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
· Bosch Limited
· Continental AG
· DENSO CORPORATION.
· HELLA GmbH & Co.
· Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
· HYUNDAI MOBIS.
· Magna International Inc.
· NVIDIA Corporation
· ZF Friedrichshafen AG
· Other Key Companies
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Report SCOPE
The report on the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. Furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Report Segmentation
For the scope of report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market by System
· Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
· Lane Departure Warning Systems (LDW)
· Forward Collision Warning Systems (FCW)
· Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR)
· Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TMPS)
· Night Vision System (NVS)
· Pedestrian Detection System (PDS)
· Parking Assistance System (PAS)
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market, by Components
· LiDAR Sensor
· Radar Sensor
· Infrared Sensor
· Vision Sensor
· Ultrasonic Sensor
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market, by Vehicle Type
· Passenger Cars
· Light Commercial vehicles
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market Report Synopsis
This market research report offers a comprehensive analysis of key market trends in the global advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market. It includes detailed discussion on historical market trends, current market dynamics, consumer landscape, growth opportunities and challenges backed by factful feedbacks. Based on system, the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market can be segmented into adaptive cruise control (ACC), lane departure warning systems (IDWS), forward collision warning systems (FCWS), traffic sign recognition system (TSRS), tire pressure monitoring systems (TMPS), night vision system (NVS), pedestrian detection system (PDS), and others. The segmentation by components includes camera, LiDAR sensor, radar sensor, laser, infrared sensors, vision sensor, ultrasonic sensor. The segmentation by vehicle type includes passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, buses and trucks. The regional analysis is covered under five major regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World, with individual country-level analysis.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market by Region
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia-Pacific
· Rest of Europe
Rest of the World
· South Africa
Consult with an Analyst @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/advanced-driver-assistance-systems-adas-market-consult-with-an-analyst/
Key Questions answered by the report
· What are the major developments impacting the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market and its growth?
· What will be the effects of the developments in the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market on the industry and on the market players in the near and far future?
· What are the evolving types of the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market?
· What are the evolving applications of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market?
· What are the major characteristics that will affect the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market growth during the study period?
· Who are the key players operating in the advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market?
· How are the major players leveraging in the existing market conditions?
· ADAS Market Providers
· ADAS Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
· End-Users of Varied Segments of ADAS Market
· Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
· Associations and Industrial Organizations
· Research & Consulting Service Providers
· Research & Development Organizations
· Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
Purchase this Premium Industry Research Report with Analysis @ https://www.forencisresearch.com/advanced-driver-assistance-systems-adas-market-purchase-now/
About Forencis Research
Forencis Research is a B2B market research, intelligence and advisory firm engaging in market research and consulting services across leading industries, globally. Our robust and meticulous research team provides high growth and niche syndicated reports, customized reports and consulting reports to the diverse global fortune clientele and intellectual institutions. Forencis Research database is a constantly evolving pool of reports and white paper studies which helps companies to foster accelerated revenue growth in global and regional markets. Forencis Research delivers market research and consulting reports on high growth markets to help companies dominate their competition and set themselves apart by attaining increased revenue growth. To enable exclusive insights around the target market, Forencis Research employs robust research Methodology & Design which includes data acquisition, data synthesis and data correlation, through Primary and Secondary Research. Through the obtained data, Top-down and bottom-up methods are exercised to attain and verify data sanity within the entire market. This market data is yet again correlated with Forencis Research’s internal database before presenting it in any of our final publications. These methods of data correlation and amalgamation benefit us to put forward accurate market estimates enabling our clients to transform their business, markets and most importantly their “REVENUES”.
Phone: +1 (720) 306 9020
For more market research insights, please visit