The agriculture market consists of sales of animal and crop produce and other support services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce animal produce, crops and rural activities. Agriculture involves the cultivation of plants, and animal and bird rearing for food, fabrics, fibres, bio-fuel, medicinal and other products used to sustain and enhance human life. This market also includes horticulture and aquaculture. This market excludes proceeds from captive (internal) consumption of the agriculture and forest produce for further processing.
Agriculture Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Agriculture industry.
Order The Report At: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/agriculture-global-market-report
• The Agriculture market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Agriculture market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Agriculture market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Agriculture market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Agriculture market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Agriculture trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Agriculture market section of the report gives context. It compares the Agriculture market with other segments of the Global agriculture market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Agriculture indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Animal Produce, Crop Production, Rural Activities Milk, Honey, Meat, Wool, Egg, Skin And Hide, Live Animals, Other Animal Produce Grain Farming, Oilseed Farming, Fruit And Nut Farming, Vegetable Farming, General Crop Farming, Greenhouse, Nursery, And Flowers , Fishing, Hunting And Trapping, Forestry And Logging, Agriculture And Forestry Support Activities
Companies Mentioned: Cargill, JBS S.A., Tyson Foods
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees, Livestock Population, Arable land
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, agriculture indicators comparison.
Data Segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download A Sample Of The Report: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1858&type=smp
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company