Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Introduction
- Telehealth is irrevocably connected to the mobile app trend in the healthcare sector; the apps are known as telehealth mobile applications. A telehealth mobile application helps the doctor and patient to communicate through their preferred digital device, such as smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- Digitalization is prevalent across the world, and telehealth mobile application development has begun to change the scenario of the healthcare industry. Telemedicine is the subset of telehealth, which uses a broad range of modern technologies to provide medical services from a distance with the help of software and communication tools. This in turn is accelerating the growth of the telemedicine mobile application market.
- Telehealth mobile applications offer various benefits to patients in a short period of time such as availability of medical services, timely medical care, and digital storage of medical records, a unified patient management and monitoring system, and efficient time management of healthcare specialists.
- Telehealth mobile applications are seeing rising demand due to technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, Blockchain, and IoT used for developing the telehealth mobile application.
Get Sample Copy:
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Dynamics
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market:
- The rising need for better access to healthcare is expected to drive the telehealth mobile application market. In addition, demand for telehealth mobile applications has increased due to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) pandemic outbreak, which has adversely affected the health of the global population and destabilized global economies, social infrastructures, and both geopolitical and natural environments. This in turn is expected to boost the telehealth mobile application market.
- Usage of telehealth mobile applications worldwide have increased due to patient engagement, in order to improve the quality of patient care. This is expected to drive the telehealth mobile application market.
- Increasing adoption of remote patient monitoring (RPM) across the globe is expected to enhance the demand for telehealth mobile applications.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market
- In terms of region, the global telehealth mobile application market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the telehealth mobile application market due to growing prevalence of chronic conditions of COVID-19, and the need to reduce healthcare expenditure. In addition, increasing geriatric population across North America is also one of the factors accelerating the growth of the telehealth mobile application market in the region.
- The telehealth mobile application market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share owing to the prevalence of chronic diseases and the overcrowding of hospitals. Additionally, increasing population in APAC regions is expected to drive the market.
Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report:
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market
Local, regional, and international players are present in the telehealth mobile application market. The global telehealth mobile application market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global telehealth mobile application market are:
- American Well Corp.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Doctor On Demand Inc.
- Enghouse Systems Ltd.
- General Electric Co.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Cerner Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- Telespecialists Llc
- Iron Bow Technologies
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market: Research Scope
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Component
- Professional Services
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- Integration & Implementation
- Managed Services
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Applications
- Patient Monitoring
- Continuous medical education
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
Global Telehealth Mobile Application Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Request For Customization:
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Read Our Latest Press Release:
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad-hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
Transparency Market Research State Tower,
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453