Prevalence of chronic diseases, increased surgical procedures, and the high incidence of hospital-acquired infections is propelling the infection control and prevention market.
Market Size – USD 19.82 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 6.5%, Market Trends –The outbreak of novel coronavirus.
The Global Infection Control Market was valued at USD 19.82 billion in 2019 and is estimated to exceed USD 31.99 Billion in terms of remunerations, delivering a CAGR of 6.5% through 2027. The market growth is driven by the high incidence rate of HAIs. The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) estimates that HAIs infect nearly 1.7 million people and leads to 99,000 deaths annually.
The developed economies are likely to offer several growth opportunities for the infection control products market due to a better level of awareness and increased focus on self-hygiene among people, especially after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Expansion of the geriatric population base, prevalence of life-threatening diseases such as cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart, and respiratory diseases is fuelling the demand for infection control products. Also, the implementation of strict government policies to control infections and will support infection control market growth.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/944
The COVID-19 impact:
The WHO is encouraging masses to take more aggressive steps against infections since the COVID-19 outbreak. Medical settings like hospitals where the infected patients are being treated are suggested to take special care for containing the spread of the deadly virus. The disinfectants and preservatives market is gaining major traction during the pandemic and is likely to foster infection control industry size during the forecast period. Moreover, surging growing adoption of disinfectants and sanitizers as a preventive measure may change the market dynamics in the coming years.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/global-infection-control-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
· Infection control and prevention market is poised to witness substantial growth over the projected timeframe. Hospital-acquired infections are a leading cause of avertible death globally. The transmission of disease is dependent on the physical environment. The introduction of novel technologies in healthcare facilities to reduce or eliminate the environmental route of disease transmission will favor infection control and prevention market growth. The UV surface disinfection is one of the latest technologies with substantial potential.
· On the basis of application, the personal protective equipment segment is experiencing major growth due to concern for worker’s safety and is thereby augmenting the infection control products market. Usage of these equipment in medical settings can prevent the spread of infections to healthy staff workers from exposed patients.
· Based on end-use, the hospitals and clinics segments are estimated to witness maximum growth over the analysis period. The robust growth can be attributed to the rising incidence of infection and prevalence of diseases, prompting medical facilities to adopt infection control products for sanitization purposes.
· In the regional landscape, the Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a major share in the infection control market over the analysis period due to high investment in healthcare infrastructure development.
· North America is experiencing the highest adoption rate of infection control and prevention products due to high disposable income and consumer awareness regarding mass spread of infections. The presence of major industry players in the region is also encouraging market growth.
· Europe is forecast to exhibit a growth rate of 6.7% through 2027 on account of the growth of the healthcare industry in the region.
· Key players contributing to the global infection control statistics are Getinge AB, Steris PLC, Belimed AG, Advanced Sterilization Products, MMM Group, Matachana Group, Ecolab, Inc., Pal International, Miele Group, and 3M Company, among others.
The infection control report provides a thorough insight into the competitive landscape and market drivers. For the study, Reports and Data has segmented the global Infection Control Market on the basis of product, application, end-users, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
· Sterilization Equipment
· Endoscope Reprocessors
· Heat Sterilization Equipment
· Radiation Sterilization Equipment
· Low-Temperature Sterilization Equipment
· Filtration Sterilization Equipment
· Liquid Sterilization Equipment
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
· Infectious Waste Disposal
· Sterilization Consumables
· Personal Protective Equipment
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
· Hospital and Clinics
· Life Science Industry
· Medical Device Companies
· Pharmaceutical Companies
· Food Industry
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/944
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of APAC
· Latin America
o Rest of LATAM
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of MEA
Thank you for reading our report. The customization of the report is available as per your research needs. Please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure you get the report tailored as per your requirements.
1.Biocide Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Application, By Region And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2027
2.Calcium Propionate Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type, By Contrast Type And Segment Forecasts To 2027