The process to submit the application form will include the payment of the application fees and the upload of the documents. The merit list of the exam will be released a few days after the submission of the application form. The authority will be releasing the merit list on the scheduled dates The merit list will be holds the names of the candidates who have qualified the admission process. The candidates, who find their names in the merit list will have to attend the counselling process. The applicants, who does not attend the counselling process will not be able to take admission. Further details about Paramedical Admission are mentioned in the article below.
Paramedical Admission Date 2020
The authority will be conducted on the scheduled dates. The applicants must be sure to be up to date with each and every dates. The official dates have been announced by the authority. The same can be found below:
- AIIMS Paramedical Exams - 12th December 2019 to 16th January 2020
- UP Paramedical Admissions - 30th November to 6th February 2020
- Jammu and Kashmir Paramedical - 14th March 2020
Paramedical Application Form 2020
The Paramedical Application Form 2020 Exams was released on the official website of the concerned authority. The candidates, who are wishing to fill in the application form must fill and submit it before the last date. This is to be noted that the application form must be filled in with the correct details. In order to fill in the application form, the candidates will have to make sure that they are completing all the steps. The procedure to fill in the application form includes the step of paying the fees and uploading the documents. The candidates must make sure not to skip any of the steps. Further, one can find the steps to submit the application form below:
- Open the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the application form.
- The form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the mandatory details into the application form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and print the same for the future purposes.
Paramedical Merit List 2020
The merit list of Paramedical courses will be released on the official website. The merit list will hold the names of the candidates who have qualified the procedure of admission. The candidates, who find their names in the merit list will have to attend the counselling session. If the applicant fails to attend the session of counselling, then he/ she will not be able to take admission. If, in between the admission procedure, the authority finds any detail to be wrong, then it will cancel the concerned candidate’s candidature immediately. However, the candidate can find the steps to download the merit list below:
- Visit the official website of the authority.
- Click on the link of the merit list.
- The merit list will appear on the screen in the PDF Format.
- Download and print the merit list for the future purposes.