Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology Market by Type (Fixed Systems and Mobile Systems), Application (Cardiovascular, Pain Management, Neurology, Orthopedic, Gastrointestinal, and Others), and End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostics Centers, Nursing Homes, and Research Institutes) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026
Fluoroscopy and C-arms Technology Market Outlook 2019-2026:
Fluoroscopy is an imaging technique used to obtain a real-time moving image of the internal body. It is used for the study of angiography, therapeutic study, and study of cardiovascular diseases and orthopedic procedures. C-arms are medical imaging devices widely used for imaging purpose during critical emergency cases, and image guided surgery.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2646
High adoption of digital equipment, increase in geriatric population, and adoption of minimally invasive surgeries drive the fluoroscopy and C-arms technology market. In addition, growth in government support and funding fuels the market further. However, shortage of skilled professionals is expected to restrain the market growth.
The fluoroscopy and C-arms technology market is segmented based on type, application, end user, and geography. By type, it is bifurcated into fixed systems and mobile systems. Based on application it is divided into cardiovascular, pain management, neurology, orthopedic, gastrointestinal, and others. The end user segment includes hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, and research institutes. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global fluoroscopy and C-arms technology market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
First time buyer? Check offers and discount on this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2646
Fluoroscopy And C-arms Technology Market Key Segments:
- Fixed Systems
- Mobile Systems
- Pain Management
By End User
- Nursing Homes
- Research Institutes
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Siemens Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic, Inc.
- Ziehm Imaging
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corp.
- Ortho Scan Inc.
- DMS Imaging