Membrane filtration involves the use of membrane technology for the separation of biomolecules and particles for concentration of process fluids. Membrane filtration is widely used for the elimination of microorganisms, bacteria, and organic material from water. This filtration can be applied to infinite number of industries such as chemical processing, food, and dairy.
Rise in awareness among consumers for drinking clean water is expected to be the driving factor for the growth of the global membrane filtration market. High initial system cost and risk of explosion is expected to be the restraining factor in the growth of the market. Recycling used water, purifying waste water, and separating of initial ingredients in pharmaceutical synthesis are expected to be the upcoming opportunities for the growth of the market.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5570
The membrane filtration market is segmented on the basis of end use industry, membrane material, application, and region. By type, it is divided into microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration, and reverse osmosis. On the basis of end use industry, global it is classified into food & beverages, sugar & starch, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, water & waste water treatment, and others. On the basis of type, it is categorized into polymeric, ceramic, and hybrid. On the basis of application, it is segmented into purification/clarification, recovery, and concentration. Region-wise, it is analyzed for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players in the global membrane filtration market are SUEZ Water Technologies and Solutions, ALFA LAVAL, 3M Company, Synder Filtration, Inc., Pall Corporation, NITTO DENKO CORPORATION, Koch Membrane Systems, Inc., Porvair Filtration Group, Merck KGAA, and GEA Group AG. These companies are adopting a number of strategies such as product launches and research & development in membrane filtration performance to maintain a stable position in the market. The companies are using various strategies to strengthen their market position such as new ways to solve flow control and filtration requirements for their customers.
First time buyer? Check offers and discount on this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5570
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The membrane filtration market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for building strategies.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The market analysis covers in-depth information of major membrane filtration industry participants.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Reverse Osmosis
By End Use
- Food and Beverage
- Sugar and Starch
- Oil and Gas
- Water and Waste Water Treatment
By Membrane Material