Engineered Fluids Market Outlook 2019-2026:
Global Engineered Fluids Market key players are 3M Company, Halocarbon Products Corporation., The Chemours Company, AGC Chemicals Americas, Halopolymer Kirovo-Chepetsk, Daikin Industries, Lubrilog Lubrication Engineering, Solvay S.A., Engineered Custom Lubricants, and F2 Chemicals Ltd.
Engineered fluids are fluorinated fluids used for thermal management application in various industries, and to reduce friction between machine parts in automobiles and manufacturing plants. Engineered fluids are environment-friendly and have superior properties such as non-toxicity, chemical stability, and non-flammability and hence utilized for extreme conditions. Engineered fluids have excellent compatibility with elastomers, plastics, and a wide range of metals.
Download Sample Copy of this Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/5713
Electronics cooling, heating chamber, machine cleaning, and wafer handling are the prime applications of engineered fluids, offering reliability, safety, and excellent lubricity properties. Engineered fluids are used in the automotive, electronics & semiconductor, oil & gas, aerospace, and power generation for reducing the friction between the parts of machine.
The market of engineered fluids is mainly driven by its superior properties such as low temperature, non-toxicity, stability, and non-flammability, which are mandate requirements to enhance the performance of heavy machinery at manufacturing plants. These properties enable engineered fluids to perform under extreme conditions like oxidation-prone environment, high pressure, and high temperature condition. Rise in demand and necessity for thermal management in automotive, electronics & semiconductor, and power generation industries further drive the demand for engineered fluids. However, high cost of manufacturing and availability of cheaper substitutes in the market limit the growth. Surge in demand in heat exchangers and renewal of petroleum-based lubricants with engineered fluids are the opportunities for the global engineered fluids market players.
Global engineered fluids market is segmented into type, end-use industry, and region. Based on type, it is further divided into heat transfer fluids, lubricants, solvents, and others. Based on end-use industry, it is classified into automotive, electronics & semiconductor, power generation, processing & manufacturing plants, oil & gas, aerospace and others. Based on region, it is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
First time buyer? Check offers and discount on this report:
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The engineered fluids market size has been analyzed across all regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for strategy building.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size from 2018 to 2026 to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The market is forecasted for 2019-2026.
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- Engineered fluids market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Heat Transfer Fluids
By End-use Industry
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Power Generation
- Processing & Manufacturing Plants
- Oil & Gas