The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) by product, region and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Get Sample PDF of report - https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14849922
Scope of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market Report:
Transportation-as-a-Service (TaaS), also known as Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS), describes a shift away from personally owned modes of transportation and towards mobility solutions that are consumed as a service. The private automobile has been an intrinsic part of our lives for around a hundred years. But over the last decade, car sharing has gained a very small but growing part of the mobility market. The more recent rise of companies like Uber and Lyft is witness to a more dramatic shift in mobility and car ownership.
Transportation as a service (TaaS) developed rapidly sence 2010, and most of top players were established between 2009 and 2013;
Now North America is the largest market, due to the mature and perfect transportation system; Currently, Uber is dominating North America, over 80% market share in the end 2016; and other players like Lyft is developing rapidly these days, when Uber is in trouble. In July 2017, Lyft may occupy for 20% share in Untied States.
Europe also developed rapidly, several players are dominating the Europe market, like Yandex is domimating Russia, Uber and Gett are dominating UK market, BlaBlaCar is dominating France market, Mytaxi is dominating Germany market; In future, the European local players will keep the leading position.
China now is dominated Didi Chuxing, there are also few small players, gradually expanded their market size through diversified competition, supporting better services.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market
In 2019, the global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market size was USD 43440 million and it is expected to reach USD 319290 million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 32.6% during 2021-2026.
Global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Scope and Market Size
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market is segmented by Type, and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on revenue and forecast by Type and by Application in terms of revenue and forecast for the period 2015-2026.
Segment by Type, the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market is segmented into Self-driving car service, Car Sharing, Bi-cycle Sharing, Ride-Hailing, Bus Sharing, etc.
Segment by Application, the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market is segmented into B2B, B2C, P2P, etc.
Regional and Country-level Analysis
The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market is analysed and market size information is provided by regions (countries).
The key regions covered in the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market report are North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America, etc.
The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by Type, and by Application segment in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Competitive Landscape and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market Share Analysis
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market competitive landscape provides details and data information by vendors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on revenue (global and regional level) by player for the period 2015-2020. Details included are company description, major business, company total revenue and the revenue generated in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) business, the date to enter into the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market, Mobility as a Service (MaaS) product introduction, recent developments, etc.
The major vendors include Uber, Didi, Lyft, Gett, Mytaxi(Hailo), Ola Cabs, BlaBla Car, Careem, Grab Taxi, Kako Taxi, Addison Lee, Meru, Ingogo, Flywheel, Easy Taxi, Gocatch, Via, Yandex Taxi, Lecab, 99Taxis, etc.
This report focuses on the global Mobility as a Service (MaaS) status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) development in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Central & South America.
In this study, 2019 has been considered as the base year and 2020 to 2026 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Mobility as a Service (MaaS). This report researches the worldwide Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market Segment by ProductTypes considering Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trends:
- Self-driving car service
- Car Sharing
- Bi-cycle Sharing
- Bus Sharing
Market Segment by Applications considering Consumption Growth Rate and Market Share:
Major Key Players of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market Report:
- Ola Cabs
- BlaBla Car
- Grab Taxi
- Kako Taxi
- Addison Lee
- Easy Taxi
- Yandex Taxi
Feel Free to Ask Question Before Purchasing the Report at - https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14849922
Further in the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market research reports, following points are included along with in-depth study of each point:
- Production Analysis– Production of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is analyzed with respect to different regions, types and applications. Here, price analysis of various Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market key players is also covered.
- Supply and Consumption– In continuation with sales, this section studies supply and consumption for the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market. This part also sheds light on the gap between supple and consumption. Import and export figures are also given in this part.
- Key Strategic Developments– The study also includes the key strategic developments of the Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, Global and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market Report Includes:
- Industry Trends:Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Benefits of Purchasing Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market Report:
- Analyst Support:Get your query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction:Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Inimitable Expertise:Analysts will provide deep insights into the reports.
- Assured Quality:We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report.
Purchase this report (Price 3900 USD for a single-user license) - https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14849922
Table of Contents
1 Study Coverage
2 Executive Summary
3 Breakdown Data by Manufacturers
4 Breakdown Data by Type
5 Breakdown Data by Application
6 North America Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market by Countries
7 Europe Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market by Countries
8 Asia Pacific Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market by Countries
9 Central & South America Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market by Countries
10 Middle East and Africa Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Market by Countries
11 Company Profiles
12 Future Forecast
13 Market Opportunities, Challenges, Risks and Influences Factors Analysis
14 Value Chain and Sales Channels Analysis and many more
Be sure to follow us on Linkedin at @ 360 Market Updates for more on growth research and the research market.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +1 424 253 0807
You May Check Our Other Report -
- Bungee Shock Cord Market Size & Growth overview 2020-Driving Factors, Distributors, End-Use Sector, By Region, By Country & Forecast to 2026
- Luxury Crystal Ware Market Size & Growth Analysis 2020-2026: Swarovski AG, Kagami Crystal, Lalique
- Radio-frequency (RF) Power Semiconductor Devices Market Size Insights Report: Key companies Profile in Semiconductor & Electronics Sector will reach CAGR of 11.71%
- Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber (IIR) Market 2020 Top Manufactures Analysis, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Mobile Phone Liquid Metal Market 2020 Trends & Forecast to 2026- Industry Analysis by Geographical Regions, Type and Application
- Photoresist Chemicals Market 2020 Top Manufactures Analysis, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast to 2026