· Get you chosen product
See their website if the kind of shipping container you want is available.
· Get Online
Choose which ones have a track record of excellence and reputation.
· Get searching
Choose which ones after services that fot your liking and considerations.
· Get asking
One you’ve gone online to a specific company, go ahead and ask them a question through email or their online customer service. See how fast they respond
· Get on the line
Go and give them a call though customer service hotlines. You can gauge how friendly their staff is while talking to you.
For more details Conex Box :- https://www.shippingcontainertool.com/open-close-conex-box-containers/
There are millions of Conex boxes in use around the world, and a lucky few get a second life as one of our repurposed shipping container structures. While they look a bit plain and boxy to the untrained eye, shipping containers play a critical role in our lives, embarking on ocean crossings to deliver the goods we use every day (and sometimes venturing into a second career as a container structure with Falcon).
Here are some fascinating facts about Conex Box:
· Shipping containers can be safely stacked nine-high.
· Well-maintained shipping containers hold 759, of their original value for 25+ years.
· There are over 37 million shipping containers in use around the world.
· A Conex box floor can hold up 55,000 lb. of goods without warping.
· Conex Box flooring is made of 1-1/8” marine grade plywood.
· Most containers are 20 feet or 40-feet long.
· Shipping containers are made of 16-gauge corten steel.
· Common container modifications include: personnel doors, windows flooring, shelving, work stations, insulation, climate control & even restrooms.