The increasing support and rising investments for research & development activities are likely to intensify the competitive landscape of the arteriovenous malformation market in the forthcoming years. Additionally, the need for better treatment facilities is another major factor favoring the growth of the market. AVM is mostly hereditary, although it can be developed in later life too, and the need for its treatment has increased with the rising awareness about the disease.
Market Research Future (MRFR)’s latest report projects that the global Arteriovenous Malformation Treatment Market Shareis set to expand at 6.1% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2023. The developments and innovations introduced in the healthcare sector have intensified the competition in the market. There are several types of Arteriovenous Malformations (AVM), such as occult or cryptic AVM or cavernous malformations, true arteriovenous malformation, and others. The industry leaders endeavor to develop customized and effective medical facilities for each of these types which is likely to fuel demand in the market.
· Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
· Nihon Kohden Corporation
· Electrical Geodesics Inc
· Carestream Health
· Fujifilm Holdings
· Siemens Healthcare
· Philips Healthcare
· GE Healthcare
· Shimadzu Corporation
· Masimo Corporation
· By type, the global arteriovenous malformation market is segmented into true arteriovenous malformation, occult or cryptic AVM or cavernous malformations, venous malformation, hemangioma, and dural fistula.
· By diagnosis, the arteriovenous malformation market has been segmented into physical examination, blood test, brain scans, and others. The brain scan segment is further sub-segmented into Computerized Tomography (CT) scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA), and Electroencephalography (EEG).
· By treatment, the global arteriovenous malformation market is segmented into endovascular embolization, neurosurgery, and others.
· By end-user, the arteriovenous malformation market has been segmented into hospitals & clinics, research laboratories, and others.
By region, the global arteriovenous malformation market has been segmented into Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. Americas dominate the global market currently and is expected to exhibit substantial growth in the forthcoming years. The growth can be ascribed to the factors such as high health care spending, developed healthcare technology, rising R&D activities, increasing patient pool, and presence of key players among others.
Europe is the second largest market for arteriovenous malformation. The factors responsible for favoring the expansion of the regional arteriovenous malformation market are government support and the availability of funds for research & development activities. Furthermore, the concentration of developed economies is likely to propel the growth of the arteriovenous malformation market over the next couple of years.
Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing regional market owing to rapid developments in healthcare facilities. Meanwhile, the Middle East & Africa is prognosticated to account for the least share in the arteriovenous malformation market due to poor socio-economic condition prevailing in African regions.
In March 2018, Canon Medical Systems, Japan, acquired Dutch medical equipment manufacturer Fysicon B.V.
In April 2018, private equity firm Veritas Capital acquired healthcare technology unit of General Electric, the U.S.
Needle Free Injection Market Research Report â€“ Forecast to 2023
Menstrual Cup Market Research Report- Forecast To 2023