The expanding biotechnology and biopharmaceutical sector are driving the growth of this market. For instance, firms in the U.S. firms perform extensive R&D in pharmaceuticals which is approximately USD 75 billion.
Registering a CAGR of 8.6%, the global Cell Lysis & Disruption Marketis expected to reach USD 5.7 billion in by 2025.
The rising demand for cellular disruption is increasing the growth of the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical sector globally. Moreover, advancements in the field of proteomics, metabolomics, and personalized medicine are rising the adoption of cell lysis techniques. Furthermore, governments in countries such as China, India, South Africa, and Russia are investing heavily in the biotech industry, providing a destination for clinical trials, contract research, and manufacturing activities.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Merck KGAA
- Becton Dickinson & Company
- The global cell lysis & disruption market has been segmented into technique, product, cell type, and end user.
- By technique, the market has been segmented segregated into reagent based and physical disruption. The reagent based segment further segmented into detergent and enzymatic.
- By product, the market has been bifurcated into consumables and instruments. The consumables segment is estimated to hold major market share in the market due to the rise in funding of cell based research. Consumables has been further divided into reagent and kits, beads and disposables. The instrument segment has been further categorized as sonicators, homogenizers, French press, microfluidizer, and others.
- On the basis of cell type, the global cell lysis & disruption market has been classified as mammalian cells, microbial cells, and others.
- The global cell lysis & disruption market, by end user, has been divided into research laboratories and institutes, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and others.
On regional basis, the Americas is anticipated to dominate the global cell lysis & disruption market owing to the growing clinical R&D budgets by both government as well as public and private organizations in pharmaceutical and biotech sector and increasing demand for novel therapeutics in the region. Additionally, the rising prevalence of geriatric population along with various chronic diseases is contributing the growth of this market. According to a report by the Population Reference Bureau, the number of older population (aged 65 and above) will rise to nearly 24% from 15% by 2060.Europe is expected to hold the second-largest position in the global cell lysis & disruption market owing to the presence of a strong academic & research base and availability of funding for research in the European countries. Moreover, rising healthcare expenditure is boosting the market in this region.
NOTE : Our team of researchers are studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.