APAC Electric Charging Station Market, by Charging Station Type (AC Charging, DC Charging, and Wireless Charging), by Technology Type (Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 ), by End User (Private and Public), and by Country (China, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific) - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2018 – 2026
An electric vehicle charging station provides electric energy for the recharging of electric vehicles, including electric cars, neighborhood electric vehicles, and plug-in hybrids. It is also called as EV charging station, electric recharging point, electronic charging station (ECS), and electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE).
Use of electric vehicles is a major step towards reducing environmental hazards caused due to air pollution. Electric vehicles does not emit any hazardous gases that are responsible for air pollution. Due to this reason, many governments and environmental organizations are supporting growth of the electric vehicle market. For instance, according to the Government of India, electric vehicles are being taxed at 12%, as compared to 28% that petrol and diesel vehicles are subjected to.
Many Asian countries are replacing fuel-based vehicles with electric vehicles. For instance, according to Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change Malaysia, Malaysia is a major country in the adoption of electric vehicles. As per the government initiative known as National Electric Mobility Blueprint (EMB), country will replace diesel and petrol vehicles with electric vehicles and reduce the dependency on fossil fuel and greenhouse gas emissions.
Electric vehicles have more economic benefits over fuel cars. For instance, according to study in University of Michigan, for electric recharge of US$ 1, electric car can travel up to 36kms and for US$ 1, fuel car can travel only up to 18kms. This makes electric vehicles more cost-effective.
The Government of India is taking major steps towards establishing public electric charging stations. According to NITI Ayog report 2017, the Indian government is providing subsidiary for all the private investors investing in establishment of infrastructure for electric charging stations.
Request Free Sample
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of APAC electric charging station market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2018– 2026), considering 2017 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the APAC electric charging station market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, electric charging station market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Companies covered as part of this study include PluginIndia.com, Greenlots, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, ChargePoint, Inc., NARI Technology Co., Ltd, Blink Charging Co, Toshiba Corporation, Magenta Power, Star Charge, and Efacec among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decision regarding their future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- APAC electric charging station market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the APAC electric charging station market.
- APAC Electric Charging Station Market, By Charging Station Type:
- AC Charging
- DC Charging
- Wireless Charging
- APAC Electric Charging Station Market, By Technology Type:
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- APAC Electric Charging Station Market, By End User:
- APAC Electric charging station Market, By Country :
- By Country:
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments/ Updates
- Mitsubushi Motors Corporation
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- NARI Technology Co., Ltd
- Blink Charging Co.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Magenta Power
- Star Charge
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions.
What we provide:
- Customized Market Research Services
- Industry Analysis Services
- Business Consulting Services
- Market Intelligence Services
- Long term Engagement Model
- Country Specific Analysis
Address: 1001 4th ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.