In the audit of our financial statements, we undertake to gather evidence and provide a high level of assurance that the financial statements follow generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), global accounting standards (I.A.S.s), and international financial reporting standards (IFRSs) as well.
We are searching and verifying the accounting documents and examining other evidence supporting the financial statements through the audit of our financial statements.
By gathering information about the company and its surroundings, including internal control, inspecting documents, and executing other auditing processes, we'll gather the evidence required to issue an audit report.
What produces a demand for financial statements audits service?
· Most governments in U.A.E. will work as possible for audited financial statements to beat the licenses (Free zones government always asks about audited financial statements).
· The majority of the banks in the U.A.E. will ask for audited financial statements to study the possibility of approving the bank facilities demanded by your company.
· Leading providers in U.A.E. will ask you for audited financial statements to examine the options of approving the charge facilities required by your business.
· The new suggested commercial companies' federal law draft was published in the papers and anticipated to be issued at the end of 2012 or 2013. The directors of L.L.C. will be levied a fine on no paper accounting records preserved for five decades or about any intentional hiding for the company's right financial position.
· Audited financial statements regarded as significant evidence can support the suits and the legal disputes for or against the company and vice versa.
· Audited financial statements can help the management, the owners, both the outside and the inner parties, to determine the dependability of the company's' financial position.
· Audited financial statements offer a high level of assurance that the financial statements follow the (I.A.S.s) and the (IFRSs).
· Auditors are always regarded as professional advisors to the accounts departments and the management; the accounts departments continually ask about the best practice of accounting and internal control.
How we can support you:
Simply Solved Auditing & Consultancy work considers all current and, where appropriate, potential auditing, accounting, and reporting regulations and guidance. Our audit customers include many of their U.A.E.'s top corporations, as well as many small and midsize companies.
· Compliance with regulations
· Advice on processing and controls system weaknesses
· Confirmation of accounting treatments connected to complicated transactions
· Improved monitoring of outlook accounting and regulatory adjustments
· Independent review of externally reported information
· Accountants' reports
What makes the difference?
We’re using our advanced auditing software Auditing Control that will help us handle all the audit processes in the most efficient way and assess the audit involvement's performance.
In 1 principle, we think that "Serving the clients should be in the highest quality manner. Together with the most aggressive services charges."