According to the new research report published by The Insight Partners, titled “Wireless Router Market - Global Analysis and Forecast to 2025”, the global wireless routers market is expected to reach US$ 16.1 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
Considerable acceleration for the demand for wireless router owing to the continuing trend toward automation and sustained advanced technical improvements in wireless router is majorly driving the market for smart infrastructure. The North America is the world’s largest market for wireless router market owing to the presence of large number of industries as well as growing adoption of smart home equipment’s.
Get Sample Copy of this Report Click Here: https://bit.ly/2Y8ZZQ1
The Major Manufacturers Covered In This Report: Cisco Systems, Inc.,Shenzhen Tenda Technology Co. Ltd.,TP-Link Technologies Co. Ltd.,Belkin International, Inc.,D-Link Corporation,Edimax Technology Co., Ltd.,Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,Netgear Inc,Xiaomi,ASUSTeK Computer Inc..
Key findings of the study:
- From a growth perspective, the Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to witness a lucrative CAGR growth rate of 11.1% during the forecast period
- Based on application, the household segment is projected to witness profitable opportunities with projected CAGR growth rate of 9.7%
- Based on end-user, the indoor segment is projected to grow with a CAGR of 8.5%
Geographically, the market is currently dominated by North American countries especially by US, however the market is expected to be in favor of APAC and Europe, which is anticipated to witness remarkable IoT and connected infrastructure over the coming years. Besides this, Middle-East region shows highest growth rate in near future due to growing urbanization, rising population, and government support in smart city and smart infrastructure deployment.
This exponential growth in the Indian market is majorly attributed to rapidly growing internet user base in the country, which is projected to be approximately 800 Mn by 2020. According to Ericson Mobility Report 2016, majority of the data traffic on the Wi-Fi was generated by the ultimate usage of video apps on the smart phones. The remarkable growing demand for Wi-FI and high speed internet is expected to drive the Indian wireless router market.
LOBAL WIRELESS ROUTER MARKET SEGMENTATION
Wireless Router Market – By Standard
Wireless Router Market – By Band
- Single Band
- Dual band
- Tri Band
Wireless Router Market – By Application
Wireless Router Market – By End-user
Wireless Router Market Segment by Regions, Regional analysis covers: Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
Key findings of the study:
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to account the largest Wireless Router market share.
- Based on system type, the aircraft cabin lights segment is projected to dominate the Wireless Router market.
- LED lights segment held the largest market share by technology.
- Interior segment dominated the market by light type.
- Based on fit type, line fit dominated the market.
- Fixed wing aircraft held the largest market share by aircraft type.
- Based on end user, commercial segment dominated the market.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.