Color cosmetics refer to the products primarily used to enhance the appearance and are a matter of personal taste and preference. They consist of facial make up products, lip care products, eye make-up products, and nail care products. These products are available through online channels, exclusive brand outlets, and specialty stores. Consciousness in regard to appearance is one of the major factor which drives this market.
With an increase in awareness regarding the availability of halal cosmetics, the demand for halal color cosmetics is on the rise. Halal cosmetics are essentially cruelty free and are breathable. They allow water penetration through skin and nails that provides chastity before prayers, thereby inclining the preference of consumers towards the market. Owing to the increase in use of smartphone and internet penetration, there is a significant influence through social media which adds awareness and exposure to the available color cosmetics among the consumers. This in turn helps drive the demand for color cosmetics. Celebrity endorsements of color cosmetics in Pakistan creates greater appeal on the target audience, since consumers in the county generally associate themselves with their icons which influences the consumers to purchase the products, thereby boosting the sales and adding to the growth of the market. However, adolescent girls in Pakistan are usually refrained from wearing makeup. They are usually preferred applying minimal color cosmetics onto their skin and nails. This factor may restrain the growth of the color cosmetics market in Pakistan.
According to experts, rise in spending power of the middle-class along with an increase in consumer awareness about beauty brands, their offerings and ingredients, the Pakistan color cosmetics market is expected to emerge as one of the leading beauty markets in the near future.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4785
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the Pakistan color cosmetics market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- A comprehensive analysis of the region is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Key Market Segments
- Facial Make Up
- Lip Products
- Eye Makeup
- Nail Products
By Target Market
- Prestige Products
- Mass Products
- Unilever N.V
- Avon Products, Inc
- Revlon Inc
- Mac Cosmetics
- Loreal Group
- Clinique Laboratories, LLC
- Etude House
- Oriflame Holding Ag
- Coty, Inc
- Ciate London
Download PDF Sample Copy: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/4785