Well, to the dismay of folks all over the globe, Instagram does not actually allow us to upload photos or videos to our profiles from your PC or laptop. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Upload Video to Instagram from a PC. Let’s begin!
For many photographers, influencers, and businesses whose content has been taken or filmed on a camera actually. The task of sending each and everything from desktop to phone in order to post manually can be very time-consuming, right!
Well, luckily, there are some ways around this issue via third-party tools or clever desktop hacks. We have compiled lots of info from the web about how you can post to Instagram from any computer, PC, or Mac, and also put it into this handy guide!
Before you guys upload your video, just make sure that it adheres to the following rules as prescribed via Instagram:
- File size limit is 100 MB
- Playback length is capped at 60 seconds
- Frame rate should be 30 FPS or less
- The maximum dimension should be 1080 or less
- The preferred format is MP4 (H.264 Codec & AAC audio, 3,500 kbps video bitrate)
- The landscape aspect ratio is 1:91:1
- Square aspect ratio is 1:1
- The vertical aspect ratio is 4:5.
Read More: How to Upload Video to Instagram from PC