iCloud Account is one of the most popular accounts that helps in storage of large amount of data. The features installed in the iCloud account makes iCloud a highly reliable account. To retrieve data, the user needs to sign in to the iCloud account using the username and password. iCloud provides the most authenticated way of transferring data.
Procedure to change the password of iCloud account:
The steps to change the password of iCloud account is simple and can easily be implemented. The entire process of iCloud Change Password is easy and the ways to change the password of iCloud account are specified here:
• Firstly, the user needs to sign in to the iCloud account.
• After doing so, the user needs to tap on the settings section.
• The next to execute is to enter the details of the name, password.
• Just after doing so, the user needs to choose and select Password & Security option.
• Under this section, the user needs to select the change password option by using which the users will be able to change the password of iCloud account.
• The user now needs to enter the current password or the device passcode.
• The new password change needs to be saved and confirmed again.
• Finally the users may log out of the iCloud account and then sign in again using the same password so as to make sure that the password change is successful.
The users will see that the password of the iCloud account has changed. The experts provide complete details regarding the issues that the user faces while changing the password of iCloud account.