Reset Your Outlook Password with These Simple Steps In No Time
Are you an Outlook user who has been looking forward to change their account’s password? Well, there’s no doubt that Outlook accounts are quite famous all around the world for their service and most importantly changing their password can really make them more secured. However, mostly users find it bit difficult to change their account’s password. Therefore, if you are also one of the users who is facing difficulty while changing your Outlook password then red this article further to find the best solution.
Quick Steps to Reset Password Of An Outlook Account: Via Web Application
• Get to the Settings section in your Outlook web application and then select Change Password
• Now, go though the onscreen instructions to enter a new password into the given space twice and then save the changes
• Get access to your account via using the Outlook web application and then head over to the File section
• Here move to the Account Settings option and then hit the Account Settings section once again
• Select the Data Files option and then click on the Outlook Data File
• Here select the Change Password option, enter the new password for your Outlook account twice and then save the changes
Moreover, if you still face issue with the aforementioned steps on how to change outlook password then contact tech-support for more information.