My son James is pursuing his bachelors degree in social work and is striving hard to complete his thesis, last night he asked me a rather typical question, how to write a thesis, I did a lot of research on the subject and came up with the following conclusions with the help from best essay writing service an on,
1) When initiating with your thesis try to come up with a strong arguable point with which people can reasonably disagree and provokes a, “no it cannot be true”. Once your point in the context of your argument is set you have taken the first step in writing a thesis.
2) The thesis written should be specific and to the point rather more focused on the bulls eye of the subject that has to be tackled, logically but with rigorous evidence that can make the readers finally change their initial stance.
3) The thesis should be directed supported by the evidence to your conclusions and not your opinion remember no body is interested in your opinion and only solid facts will enable you to emphasize your logical arguments to the critics.
4) Your thesis should be a flow chart which guides your readers through your entire work.
5) While writing a thesis remember and anticipate a counter argument and acknowledge it with logical evidence based answer.
6) Using vague abstract language in the thesis is strictly prohibited, phrases like ;” It seems, I believe, in my opinion”, have no room you talk specific and with facts to prove your point.
7) A good thesis should be provocative which can pass so what? or who cares? Test.
8) From a lay man like me who does not hold any kind of degree writing thesis is similar to a lawyer defending his client in the courts of law in this case your thesis , with the aid of strong evidence to prove his client not guilty.
9) Like in debate completions, where you anticipate your predecessors to put a counter argument in front of your proposed narrative, and in return reply him with a concrete answer which may be through a fact or a proven statistics report. Similarly in a thesis you defend your argument with the concrete facts. In a similar fashion can your argument or thesis be completed in the required set of time and space?