Facebook users often misremember the login password, due to which it becomes impossible for them to access their accounts. However, Facebook allows users to reset a new password when they forgot the existing one by going through account recovery. A user needs to access the official Facebook website whenever they require recovering their account with them. Facebook users must have access to details, including a registered number or an alternate email, when they proceed with account recovery. For learning the accurate process to recover a Facebook account, kindly follow the steps from below.
· At first, you need to access the official web page of Facebook on a browser
· Further on the Facebook home page navigate towards forgot password tab and open it
· Then you will get transferred to the recovery page of Facebook
· Now choose a single option among registered number or alternate email
· On the next window a security question will appear that you need to answer correctly
· After submitting the right answer Facebook will verify your account
· Then you will get a code from Facebook in your selected recovery information
· Hereafter, you need to submit the same code carefully on the Facebook recovery page
· Afterwards, you will get transferred to the password reset page of Facebook
· Now you can type a unique password combination in the new password field
· Then type the same password again in the confirmation box
· At last, press save button to end the Facebook account recovery task
Hence, the user can complete the Facebook account recovery task for resetting a new password, in case they do not remember their existing password. Besides, the Facebook customer support team is available 24/7 to help the customers who are unable to recover account on their own or looking for a query related to some additional services.