Rising number of cases of corona virus is increasing the demand of PPE across the globe. According to the UNICEF, the demand for PPE products has surged 1000-2000 fold. Earlier in 2017-2019, the annual demand for coveralls and gowns by low and middle-income countries sourced by UNICEF did not exceed 50,000 units. However, the current demand for three months of these products is around 25 million. Similarly, for different types of facemasks, earlier the annual average procurement sourced by UNICEF was not more than 25000 units but now it has exceeded 55 million due to this target disease.
Furthermore, according to the WHO, there is a need of around 89 million masks for the COVID-19 response every month. While for gloves, the demand goes up to 76 million and for googles, it is around 1.6 million every month.
Moreover, the rising demand for N-95 masks has impacted the manufacturing of other PPE products. Companies have shifted their focus towards gloves and masks and have stopped manufacturing other products such as chemical resistant gloves, welding helmets, and industrial safety glasses.
DOWNLOAD INSTANT SAMPLE REPORT@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/covid-19-resources/covid-19-impact-on-ppe-in-the-healthcare-industry
The Global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Market report comprises a brief introduction of the competitive landscape and geographic segmentation, innovation, future developments, and a list of tables and figures. Competitive landscape analysis provides details by vendors, including company overview, company total revenue (financials), market potential, global presence, and revenue, market share, price, production sites and facilities, SWOT analysis, product launch. The next section focuses on industry trends where market drivers and top market trends are shed light upon. The report offers production and capacity analysis where marketing pricing trends, capacity, production, and production value of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Industry. This report investigates market-based on its market fragments, chief geologies, and current market patterns.
Since the outbreak of covid-19, who has supplied ppe to the following countries:
· Western Pacific region: the Philippines, Vanuatu, Tonga, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Papua New Guinea, Nauru, Mongolia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Kiribati, Fiji, and Cambodia.
· Southeast Asia region: Timor-Leste, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar, Maldives, and Bhutan.
· Eastern Mediterranean region: Iran, Morocco, Jordan, Sudan, Pakistan, Somalia, Lebanon, Djibouti, and Afghanistan.
· Africa region: Zimbabwe, Seychelles, Madagascar, Senegal, Algeria, Ethiopia, Angola, Togo, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Uganda, Zambia, Tanzania, Ghana, Mauritania, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, and Mozambique.
Major Key Contents Covered in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Market:
· Introduction of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) with development and status.
· Manufacturing Technology of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) with analysis and trends.
· Analysis of Global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) market Key Manufacturers with Company Profile, Product Information, Production Information and Contact Information.
· Analysis of Global and Chinese Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) market Capacity, Production, Production Value, Cost and Profit
· Analysis Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) arket with Comparison, Supply, Consumption and Import and Export.
· Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) market Analysis with Market Status and Market Competition by Companies and Countries.
· 2020-2026 Market Forecast of Global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market with Cost, Profit, Market Shares, Supply, Demands, Import and Export.
Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Europe, North America, and ROW?
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Analysis of Industry Chain Structure, Upstream Raw Materials, Downstream Industry.
COVID-19 impact on the overall industry.
Various other dynamics of the Global Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) market pertaining to the growth prospects have been mentioned and well elaborated in the course of the report documentation thus ushering a novel perspective for the players to instrument growth propelling business decisions, defying stringent competition in the Global Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) market. Based on a thorough analytical review leading players comprising both established and new market aspirants in the Global Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) market can have a thorough understanding about the market and subsequently chalk out elaborate plans to steer remunerative returns in the aforementioned Global Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) market.
North America (the US)
Asia Pacific (India, Indonesia)
The following are the measures taken to optimize the availability of ppe:
· Minimize the need for PPE
· Use of telemedicine
· Use physical barriers to reduce exposure
· Restriction of healthcare workers in COVID-19 patient’s room who are not involved in direct care.
· Appropriate and rational use of PPE
This report comes along with an added Excel data-sheet suite taking quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
Research Methodology: The Smart Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) market has been analyzed using an optimum mix of secondary sources and benchmark methodology besides a unique blend of primary insights. The contemporary valuation of the market is an integral part of our market sizing and forecasting methodology. Our industry experts and panel of primary members have helped in compiling appropriate aspects with realistic parametric assessments for a comprehensive study.
What’s in the offering: The report provides in-depth knowledge about the utilization and adoption of Smart Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Industries in various applications, types, and regions/countries. Furthermore, the key stakeholders can ascertain the major trends, investments, drivers, vertical player’s initiatives, government pursuits towards the product acceptance in the upcoming years, and insights of commercial products present in the market.