1) The first programmer in the world was a woman.
2) The first computer virus was created in 1971.
3) The first computer game was created in 1961.
4) The word computer “bug” was inspired by a real bug.
5) There are over 700 different programming languages.
6) The first programming language (per sé) was called Fortran.
7) Almost any powered with electricity needs to be coded. Can you imagine?!
8) Computers run on binary code, which means that their software is written using only 1s and 0s.
9) Programmers will start the count from zero, not one.
10) Programming can learn you a new way of thinking. It is not a tool or magic it is the power to create your Imagination in reality.