Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market, By Light Source (FL, LED, HIDL), Product Type (Smart Bulbs, Ballasts, Fixtures, Relay Units, Gateways), Communication Technology (Wired, Wireless) and Application - Forecast 2023
Smart indoor lighting is a technology designed for energy efficiency. It provides with low power consumption and hence offers cost saving measures. The use of automatic light dimming is an aspect of smart lighting that serves to reduce energy consumption and saves cost. One of the most common applications of smart lighting includes commercial and industrial buildings. Lighting accounts for 20% to 50% of the global consumption of energy. Lightings in commercial and industrial buildings contribute to around 40% of the total energy expenditure.
Major factors driving the Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market are the energy saving concerns and its advantages such as low maintenance cost, longer endurance and low power consumption are the factors responsible for the growth of Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market. The decreasing prices of LED components is another
The Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market has been segmented on the basis of light source, product type, communication technology and application. The application segment is further bifurcated into commercial, industrial and residential. Remote monitoring and automated lighting controls are driving the growth of smart lightings in residential and other indoor application segments.
The global Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market is expected to grow at approx. USD 8 Billion by 2023, at 27% of CAGR between 2018 and 2023.
The prominent players in Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market are – Philips Lighting (The Netherlands), Acuity Brands Lighting, Inc. (U.S.), General Electric Company (U.S.), OSRAM Licht AG (Germany), Honeywell International (U.S.), Cooper Industries, Inc. (Ireland), Digital Lumens, Inc. (U.S.), Legrand S.A. (France), Lutron Electronics Company, Inc. (U.S.), Schneider Electric SE (France), among others.
Study Objectives of Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of light source, product type, communication technology and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for smart indoor lighting
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the smart indoor lighting
The regional analysis of Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that Europe is estimated to account for the largest share of the market followed by North America, whereas Asia-Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. The major growth in Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market in Europe attributes to the technical advancements and increasing investments in infrastructure modernization projects in that region.
Request Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3780
Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market can be segmented on the basis of following:
By Light Source
- Fluorescent Lamps
- Light Emitting Diodes
- High Intensity Discharge Lamps
By Product Type
- LuminariesSmart Bulbs
- Lighting ControlsLed Drivers & Ballasts
- Switches & Dimmers
- Relay Units
By Communication Technology
- Wired Communication TechnologiesDigital Addressable Lighting Interface
- Powerline Communication
- Power Over Ethernet
- Wired Hybrid Protocols
- Wireless Communication TechnologiesZigBee
- Wireless Hybrid Protocols
- Technology investors
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology providers
- Residential end-users
- Commercial end-users
- Industrial end-users
- Government bodies
LIST OF TABLES
TABLE 1 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY LIGHT SOURCE
TABLE 2 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
TABLE 3 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
TABLE 4 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
TABLE 5 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY REGIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
FIGURE 1 RESEARCH LIGHT SOURCE
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY LIGHT SOURCE (%)
FIGURE 3 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE (%)
FIGURE 4 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (%)
FIGURE 5 GLOBAL SMART INDOOR LIGHTING MARKET, BY APPLICATION (%)
Check More Links:-
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market, Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market size, Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market share, Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market trends, Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market growth, Global Smart Indoor Lighting Market forecast