Automotive HUD Market By Product Type (Windshield ,Combiner), By Passenger Car Type (Midsize ,Premium ,Luxury ,Sports Utility Vehicle ,Sports Car), By Sales Channels (Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Aftermarket), and by Regions (North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East Africa) - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027
Automotive head-up display (HUD) or heads-up display is an electronic system that displays important information onto a transparent screen, a combiner or windshield. HUD system projects crucial data such as speed, navigation information, various alerts, and advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) data. HUDs displays the information directly in the driver’s field of vision and reduces driver distraction. Moreover, the HUD manufacturing companies are coming up with the augmented Reality HUDs in which information being projected on windshield and layer of information right in front of the car.
Growing incidence of road accidents has compelled OEMs to focus on vehicle and passenger safety. OEMs across the globe has started offering advances solutions such as head-up displays to improve passenger safety by providing vehicle information such as vehicle speed, navigation routes, lane-departure warning, fuel indication, and traffic information to the driver’s field of vision. Due to this, the driver can operate a vehicle with minimal distraction. Moreover, awareness regarding automotive heads-display system among car users is increasing substantially among the car users which is expected to fuel the demand for automotive HUD market during the forecast period. In addition to this, increasing demand for connected vehicles and semi-autonomous vehicle is expected fuel the demand will be the factors responsible for the growth of this market.
This report segments the global head-up display market on the basis of product type, passenger car type, and sales channel. On the basis of product type, the global head-up display market is segmented into windshield and combiner head-up displays. On the basis of passenger car type, the market is segmented into mid-size, premium, luxury, sports utility vehicle (SUVs) and sports car. On the basis of sales channels, the market is segmented into Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs), and Aftermarket. Multi-brand stores is sub-segmented into organized store and independent store.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the Global head-up display market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2019 – 2027), considering 2018 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global head-up display market based on the following parameters – regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, MicroVision, Inc., Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, YAZAKI Corporation, Visteon Corporation, and Harman International Industries Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global head-up display market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global head-up display market
- Global Head-Up Display Market, By product type:
- Global Head-Up Display Market, By passenger car type:
- Sports Utility Vehicle
- Sports Car
- Global Head-Up Display Market, By Sales Channels:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Company Profiles
- Continental AG *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Delphi Automotive LLP
- Denso Corporation
- MicroVision, Inc.
- Nippon Seiki Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- YAZAKI Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
- Harman International Industries Inc.
*Browse all the market data tables and figures on "Global head-up display Market - Forecast to 2027”
Request the sample copy of here:
Download the PDF Brochure here:
Buy now the market research report here:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions.
What we provide:
- Customized Market Research Services
- Industry Analysis Services
- Business Consulting Services
- Market Intelligence Services
- Long term Engagement Model
- Country Specific Analysis
Coherent Market Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 1001 4th ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.