PP Jumbo Bags Market, by Product Type (Regular PP Jumbo Bags, Anti-static PP Jumbo Bags, Conductive PP Jumbo Bags, and Others (Dissipative PP Jumbo Bags, etc.)), by Capacity (Up to 750 Kg, 750-1500 Kg, and Above 1,500 Kg), by End-use Industry (Chemical, Agriculture & Fertilizers, Construction, Mining, Food, and Others) and by Region (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027
Flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC), generally termed as big bags, bulk bags or jumbo bags that are used to transport material such as food grains, chemicals, fertilizers, and polymers. Polypropylene (PP) in the form of woven fabric is widely used to manufacture flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC). In general, the load-carrying capacity of PP jumbo bags ranges from 200 Kg to 2,000 Kg. However, few customized PP jumbo bags can carry more than 2,000 Kg load.
· Increasing demand for convenient packaging bags for handling and transportation of industrial materials is fueling demand for polypropylene jumbo bags in agriculture, fertilizers, food, chemicals, and other end-use industries. Moreover, properties such as good electric insulation, durability, UV stability, excellent tensile strength, and less shipping cost are increasing popularity of these bags in these industries.
· Additionally, used PP jumbo bags can be recycled effectively and further repurposed into plastic applications such as trays, cables, and auto parts. Moreover, these bags can be reused by proper cleaning and inspection. Such factors are enhancing sustainability as well as circular economy and reducing plastic waste generation.
GLOBAL PP JUMBO BAGS MARKET OUTLOOK
· Regular PP jumbo bags segment accounted for the largest share in the global PP jumbo bags market in 2018. This is owing to lesser cost and increasing adoption of regular PP jumbo bags in fertilizers & construction material transport. The segment is projected to lead the market over the forecast period (2019-2027).
· Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global PP jumbo bags market during the forecast period. Favorable growth of end-use industries such as agriculture, chemical, and food. in the region is creating potential opportunities for growth of the market. For instance, according to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) report, the chemical industry in India is projected to reach US$ 300 billion by end of 2025.
KEY PLAYERS OPERATING IN THE GLOBAL PP JUMBO BAGS MARKET
· Leading players operating in the global PP jumbo bags market are Berry Global Group, Inc., GLOBAL-PAK, Inc., Conitex Sonoco, Material Motion, Inc., Halsted Corporation, Intertape Polymer Group, Mondi Group, Sackmaker J&HM Dickson Ltd., Taihua Group, and Jumbo Bag Ltd. among others.
GLOBAL PP JUMBO BAGS MARKET TAXONOMY
On the basis of product type, the global PP jumbo bags market is segmented into:
· Regular PP Jumbo Bags
· Anti-static PP Jumbo Bags
· Conductive PP Jumbo Bags
· Others (Dissipative PP Jumbo Bags etc.)
On the basis of capacity, the global PP jumbo bags market is segmented into:
· Up to 750 Kg
· 750 – 1500 Kg
· Above 1500 Kg
On the basis of end-use industry, the global PP jumbo bags market is segmented into:
· Agriculture & Fertilizers
· Others (Pharmaceuticals etc.)
On the basis of region, the global is PP jumbo bags market segmented into:
· Asia Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
· North America
o Rest of Europe
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East
o Rest of Middle East
o North Africa
o Central Africa
o South Africa
Request sample report here:
Download PDF brochure here:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and consulting organization focused on assisting our plethora of clients achieve transformational growth by helping them make critical business decisions.
What we provide:
• Customized Market Research Services
• Industry Analysis Services
• Business Consulting Services
• Market Intelligence Services
• Long term Engagement Model
• Country Specific Analysis
Coherent Market Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 1001 4th ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.