Arbitration Changes & Fixes
- In an effort to increase visibility, both the Arbitration Shield Drone beam and Resurgence Burden colors have been changed to a more orange hue! We’ve also cranked up the contrast and added a more recognizable pulsing FX.
- Resurgence Burdens are no longer affected by Vacuum.
- All Resurgence Burdens will now be removed if the player needing revival leaves/dies, and if you die while carrying Resurgence Burdens.
- Changed the VITUS ILLUMINA EMOTE to its proper name of ILLUMINA JUDICIUM.
- Fixed losing all Resurgence Burdens after a Host migration if a player was still in need of revival.
Known Arbitration UI bug: Host sees a different amount of Resurgence Burdens on Clients when they Transfer to Operator/Warframe.
- Fixed a crash when selecting different Loadout options in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a crash when accessing the Gear wheel.
- Fixed a functionality loss when viewing Cetus vendors while waiting for a Bounty mission to start.
- Fixed several small problems with the Darvo Rescue stage of Vor's Prize.
- Fixed Beam weapons and Gunblades not affecting the Bursting Mass Mod damage on detonate.
- Fixed Alad V not having any eyeball textures.
- Fixes towards waypoint flip-flopping in the Lua tileset.
- Fixed a Corpus Archwing level hole as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bh0exy/you_can_fly_outside_th...
- Fixed an endless teleporting loop in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed other players hearing Alt Firing sounds from numerous weapons.
- More fixes towards wonky lantern textures in Teshin’s Relay room as reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/bene8w/as_one_of_the_4_concla...
- Fixed missing words in the Hystrix description.
May 1, 2019, 06:15