Bossaball is a team sport Ball game which is played between two teams and combines elements of volleyball, football and gymnastics with music into a sport. The sport is played on an inflatable court featuring a trampoline of each side of the net. This allows the players to bounce hi and to spike the ball over the net and scored direct points. 한국야동
The game is usually played between two teams of four players. Each team aims to take round the ball on the opponents' field.
Rules of bossaball
* A team has 3-5 players and is a mixture of male and female players are permitted.
* The throw can be made using any part of the body as long as they are creative.
* A player can hit the ball once using his hands and twice using his feet or head.
* A team can use v 50 before they try to get the ball into their opponents half.
* There is no time limit for the game and can only be won by reaching 25 points and by two clear games. The game is generally played over best of 3 or best of 5 sets.
* The players rotate their positions clockwise after each point so that a different person is on the trampoline section each time.
Health and Fitness Benefits of Bossaball
Improves your sense of balance One of the most important benefits of the Bossaball court is the development of body balance. When standing on firm ground, one can avoid the problems of balance, but when rising from the surface of the inflatable or the trampoline, the players must locate new and constantly changing centers of gravity.
The court challenges your coordination Bossaball demands the whole body in order to pass the ball. Volleyball skills are executed to play the ball with either hands or arms, while the soccer touch allows the players to pass the ball with any other part of your body: head, chest, knees or feet.
The inflatable minimizes the risk of injury The safety of the blow-up court allows players to carry out a large range of techniques, tactics, team strategies and acrobatic movements in order to hit the ball, such as flips and turns in the air.
Strengthens your muscles over all Floating on the court or jumping on the trampoline has unique benefits compared to other forms of exercise. It involves increasing the G-force which is the force created on the body as a result of gravity.
Reduces your body fat Jumping on the trampoline has been proven to increase the metabolic rate and help to keep the weight down. Your metabolic rate remains elevated for up to 24 hours after you get off the trampoline, what results in being an extremely efficient calorie burner.